9

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Y/N's POV

-"Woon that was awesome!! Tell me how you could do it, it's been a long time since someone did it " Hoseok said impressed.

-"Sometimes you need to use your brain instead of your own stretch, Jungkook, don't you have anything to say? " said Tae tapping my back.

Jungkook took a deep breath and then said.

-"You can stay and keep your job at the castle, and don't worry for the war, you won't go, you're one of the best workers I have if you die I would have to look for another one and I am too busy for it " He said and left to his tent. His words warned up my heart.

-"Woon we are so happy for you, now go and rest you look tired " Namjoon told me.

...

-"Woah y/n, I am so proud of you, you'll be safe here in the camp " Tae was giggling

-"Yeah, it was hard though, but I am happy, Tae can I go to visit the abandoned part of this village?" I really wanna explore a bit.

-"Ok but be careful "

-"thanks, and there is one thing I wanna do tomorrow, Teach me to ride a horse, I really wanna learn "

-"Sure but let's sleep now "

The following day Tae taught her to ride a horse, she helped Jin to cook and today's already the day when the men are leaving to the war.

-"this camp feels boring without them ". Y/n is gossiping in the abandoned village.

-"this room seems to have belonged to a girl, let's see the... Wait a minute, I know this fragrance, it smells of jasmine, this is one of my perfumes, I know for the container, so a tourist bought my perfume, It's comforting to know that, It's been a while since I used perfume, I think nobody would find out if I use it for a while since there are just a few people in the camp "

She was looking at the clothes.

-"Omo this dress is beautiful, I will wear it "

After trying every dress, she kept a red one.

-"Is this a wig? " she took off the mustache and the beard and put on the wig.

-"Ohhh I feel pretty!!! I look like a princess!! I like this feeling, I guess I won't be able to wear this expensive dress again"

She was looking at a broken mirror when heard two men talking.

-"they already departed to the mountain, they didn't even notice that there were two spies here " a man said

-" They don't even imagine their lifes are in danger, our army will attack them the moment they step in that mountain " the other said

"oh no no This cant be happening, I have to do something, I will go and tell jin about this " I managed to get out of that place without they noticing.

I went to the kitchen tent looking for Jin but when I look at my legs I remembered I was still wearing the dress and the wig.

-"he can't see me like this, I left the mustache in that place, ok there is no time for thinking, there is just a thing to do "

I went to my tent and took a piece of cloth to cover my mouth. I took a map of the place in jungkook's room and then went to the stable and took a horse, I heard a man screaming something but I didn't care about it.

....

Riding a horse is harder than I thought, my back hurts but I am almost there, I am sure of it. I went to a knoll near the mountain, I saw them rising the mountain already, but in top of it a line of men forming could be seen.

-"Go go " I told the horse, Tae and the others didn't see what's on top of the mountain cause the snow was keeping them busy.

I got closer to them and began screaming.

-" Stop, Stop!!!! " Nobody heard me, so There was just one thing left to do.

I took another way near a cliff.
"I can do this I can do this "
My horse ran in the speed of light and jumped, this is the craziest thing I have ever done in my whole life.
I closed my eyes, till I felt my horse touched the ground again. "I did it " I could crossed the cliff and was now way closer to our enemies than them.

I rushed my horse in front of my people and screamed again.

-"Stop!!! " this time they heard me. I saw Jungkook in the front lifting up his face and looking at me.

-"Stop, don't go on any further, look there " I yelled pointing at the top of the mountain.

When they saw it they panicked.
-"Jungkook what now?!! " I heard a man scream.

The chances to win were too low, so I looked at the top again and an idea crossed my mind.

I saw a carriage with weaponry but what caught my eyes was a small cannon.

-"Get out of here lady, this is too dangerous " the captain said, but I didn't listen to him. I took a cannon, and proceeded to the center of the mountain again.

-"is she crazy? They will kill her " they were trying to stop me but couldn't.
I put the cannon pointing to the top, I heard the enemies getting closer as wild animals, I turned it on, it went directly to the top as an arrow, and the avalanche started. I felt someone grabbing my arm, it was him.

-"run!!! " Jungkook was taking me with him, everyone is running now. Our army could scape while our enemies were trapped in the snow. But there was another part, a group of man that were hiding all this time came out of nobody knows where and attacked us, I took my horse, I didn't know what to do, I saw someone trying to stab Jungkook in his shoulder.

-"Watch out!! " I said getting off of the horse and standing in front of Jungkook , the man didn't stab him....

... but me.

The man stabbed me in my shoulder, the wound wasn't that deep, I saw Jungkook looking at my eyes surprised, He was faster and combated the man. I took the chance to scape from there in a horse.

-"I don't really know how I got here" I got to the camp and went running to the kitchen. "Jin"

-"What!!! Who are you!!?? " Jin said taking a boiler, I took off the wig and the piece of cloth.

-"Woon?!! " he said

-"Please help me " those were my last words before I fainted

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~