46

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Love is a choice. And I choose to love you, today, tomorrow, and everyday of our lives. I want to be with you, even when it gets ugly. And that’s why I’ll choose you – no questions asked"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

-"Y/n, are you sure this is the right thing? "

Tae asked me on the edge of his seat, he nervous as well, we are all gathered in the big saloon waiting for the girl to enter through those big doors.

The news were already announced, everyone is gossiping about her.... some are happy, others don't agree.... This doesn't depend on a decision... It's law... and destiny... Some things are spur to happen...

-"Yes, Tae, I think this could help Jungkook calm his people a little bit, this could make them change their mind about women, and see we are special and hardworking"

-"But Y/n.... What if things take another way... She will be the closest person to the King from now on... after all she is a woman "

-"Tae, don't say nonsense... They will be working, this is all about respect, honesty, Jungkook is our King so she should show respect... She must be a well educated girl, she comes from a royal generation, she inherited that status, so it means she is not anyone, what bad could happen? "

-"I am just asking you to watch out Y/n... Remember always that she is a woman in a place full of man... and Jungkook is the closest one to her.... "

Tae is worried in vein... I know nothing bad is gonna happen.... Right?

-"I think our new lady has arrived "

Tae said while looking at the golden doors, some giant guards made their way in front of the throne and made a line while looking at the entrance.... the next view shocked me....

The dress sits upon her skin as soft petals, its hue the many pinks of a rose garden.

Pleasant to look at... Artful appearance...radiant... Soft skin... Delicate... Charming... Attractive... Able to arouse desire... She is everything any girl could dream to be....

Every man in the place couldn't take their eyes off her....

I think she is gonna be accepted right away... No doubt.

I saw Jungkook stand up and walk closer to her while taking her hand leaving a delicious kiss on it... I don't know why skin is burning... My blood is running at a fast speed through my veins... Why?!!!...

-"Welcome to my Kingdom "

-"It's a pleasure to be here my king, I promise I won't disappoint you"

OMG!!! Even her voice mesmerizes your body!!

-"Tae... Are you sure she has to stay near the King every moment? "

I said while looking at Tae... But he was too concentrated drooling on the girl.

-"TAE!! "

I screamed on his ear.

-"What... W-what h-happened? "

He said stuttering.

-"I can't believe this, you men are all the same... You just saw her and are already eating her with your eyes... You are disgusting "

-"I am not, I am just seeing how beautiful she is that's all, I wasn't expecting her to be this gorgeous "

This is unbelievable...