27

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

-"Tae!! Give me that clothes back!! "

Tae was trying Y/n's clothes.

-"Woah!! Y/n, how can you wear this tiny dress, you must look sexy in it, I know you were a dirty girl"

They are in Y/n's house, Tae is accompanying her, she needed to get some stuff at home.

-"It's tiny because it's not a dress, it's something else, it belonged to my mom"

-"And do you wear it? "

-"Not yet, why? "

-"If you don't want it I would like to keep it, you know, for my future wife"

Tae is so naughty.

-"It's mine and I assure you I will use it"

-"Yeah yeah whatever, let's go back now"

They walked through the town before going back to the castle.

-"Y/n it's late, the King must be waiting for you, he will GE furious if you don't show up on time"

-"Don't worry Tae, he didn't probably notice I wasn't there"

***

-"Where were you? And who gave you the permission to show up late? "

A furious Jungkook was in the art room scolding an irresponsible Y/n.

-"Sorry, It won't happen again"

She apologized for the tenth time now.

-"This is the second time this happens, a third and you will be punished, understood? "

-"Yes my King "

She bowed at him.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Y/n's POV

(Listen to 'In the middle of the night' by Elley Duhé)

Tae told me to act as a strong woman but here I am drooling while looking at him painting. He gets the strength and power to tear me aside by just blinking, I think I am sick, is there any healing drug for this illness?

I think it's an everlasting desease. I am suffering.... suffering from love.

I diverted my eyes to another spot and thought.

'What if I am the only one who is falling? What if I have to stop these emotions early? What if at the end nobody reaches out their hand for me to hold? What if..'

I looked back at him and for my surprise our eyes met.

The moment I looked at him, he looked at his painting again.

'Was he staring at me!??!!! Did he just?? I can't believe it, but what now?!! What now?!!... Tae's advice.. That's right'

I did as Tae told me, I kept my eyes on him.

I noticed how every now and then he would peek through the edge of the canvas and checked me out secretly but change his stare rapidly cause my intense stare on him couldn't let him look at me properly.