22

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

-"Y/n you look breathtaking today, it seems that you slept well last night"

Tae asked her in their way to the lake, Tae is taking her there this time.

-"Yes, I slept well last night, the softest bed ever"

She was smiling.

-"Wow! You are scaring me now, that smile tells a lot, where did g you sleep dirty girl? "

-"Why? Dirty?.... I am an angel "

She said doing aego (I don't know how to write that cute face name that koreans do)

Flashback

-"I am not afraid of anything, stop blabbering "

He exclaimed out of his wrath.

-"Then I am sleeping in your bed tonight"

(That sounded dirty minded 😅)

He wasn't expecting that answer, not at least a girl saying that to him. He felt as his ears were turning red and it was becoming hard to breathe. He gulped loudly and sharply.

She noticed his paralyzed state and took the chance to lie in his bed. She was missing the feeling of mellow matters.

He is tired so he is just going to let it be for now. He took a blanket and lay it on the floor.

-"This issue won't stay there, I won't let it be that easily "

She heard his furious tone of voice. But she doesn't give a sh*t, she is gonna start to gain the esteem and fealty she deserves, nobody can treat her as trash anymore.

End of Flashback

-"YOU SAID WHAT?!! "

Taeshock panicking in one, two, three....

-"Tae watch out!! look in front of you, there is another branch over there"

•••

His veins were jutting out of his skin while he moved the sword in the speed of the light, his opponent's limbs were hurting already.

-"I think it's enough for today"

The guy said, training isn't an easy task.

The King got hungry, so he walked to the kitchen area.

-"I want another portion please"

Loud guffaws and talks were heard, a strong scent of fragrance hit his nose, a known one.

-"That's.... my favorite dish.... "

He got closer to the place to be met with half of the camp eating while enjoying it.

-"What is this? What's happening here?"

He asked a soldier.

-"My King, Mr Woon cooked for all of us, the food is delicious, you have to taste it"

Jungkook walked to the kitchen in a swift movement.

-"Here you are, hope you enjoy it"

There she was serving his favorite food to everyone, but he didn't like that.

-"You come with me"

He gripped her wrist abruptly and dragged her to the back of the kitchen tent.

-"What do you want I was busy? "

The same reply he gives every time someone needs him.

-"What the hell are you doing? "

-"Me? Feeding your men, why? "

She is bugging him so hard.

-"Who gave you the permission to cook that? You know that's.... "

-"What? Your favorite food? I didn't know it belongs to you, I don't see any problem, I can't get why you are so mad at it? "

She blew a fuse while talking.

-"But I don't want anybody else to enjoy it, you can't cook for those men, you are my secretary, you have to work for me, not for them"

Is he jeal.... No no no.

She grinned mockingly at his response.

-"Wait wait wait, so I am supposed to cook only for you? Why? You despised my cooking, you don't wanna eat my food then I will cook for someone who enjoys it, and they like it so... "

-"You won't, you are forbidden to cook for someone else"

He was looking through her soul with that stern stare.

-"Why? That's not part of our deal"

She can't stop making him get angry.

-"I have new rules, from now you will only work for me, cook for me and talk to me, here you are not a human being, you are just my secretary, and don't mess with me remember how powerful I am"

With that he left.

-"What's his problem? "

She can't disobey him, he gets really furious and can be mean some times.

•••

Y/n was doing the dishes when someone got in the kitchen to put a dish in the sink, y/n didn't lift her gaze, the guy was haunted by the way Woon was washing those dishes, with so much dedication and delicate gestures.

He was about to set off when Woon turned to take more soup and he saw his face in detail.

'This is wierd, I have seen similar eyes before... and his skin looks softer..... He looks like...... That girl!!'

The guy remembered the girl in the village...

-"Could this be....possible "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this one is sweet and short but I am really trying to do my best.... Sorry for the delay..