47

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I'm finally at this point where I don't always feel like I'm in a rush to go to sleep. Like I don't want to prolong every single night, because finally, reality is better than my dreams"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

-"NO NO!!! STOP!! "

Me: Why these things keep on happening to me?
Brain: Because you are a fool.
Me: Ahhh so funny.

This animal got me running in the kitchen...

-"WHY DON'T YOU STAY STILL?!!? "

-"Are you talking with a chicken? "

Tae was laughing at my stupidness.

-"Shut up Tae, this takes a lot of effort, concentration and deep resignation"

Yeah... I am trying to catch this chicken
, Ms Yoole wants it for her meal, she is still in her bedroom getting ready to cook...

-"I am back"

She got in the kitchen wearing a fancy dress, is she thinking of cooking wearing that?

-"Good morning madam, I don't think that's a right option of dress, food could spoil it"

I said pointing at the beautifully designed dress.

-"Oh, you mean that? Don't worry, I have you here, right? "

-"I guess so?... "

I said not understanding her words...

-"I am leaving now, see you later"

Tae murmured in my ear and then left the kitchen.

-"So.... What are you cooking today? "

I asked while looking at the book she was holding.

-"Mmmm.... I... This recipe"

She showed me the page of the book, it's a meal I have never eaten before.

-"I doesn't look that easy to prepare "

-"I know, but I know we'll work hard"

She said while giving me a skimmer and then sat in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

-"Here you are, these are the ingredients and the way to prepare the meal, I have to go out but I will be back in a minute, you may start cooking now"

She opened the door and closed it behind her.

-"Well.... I'd better start working.... "

***

-"I am tired"

I exclaimed while throwing weary body to a chair, I spent the whole morning preparing the meal and Ms Yoole never showed up, what could have happened?

I stood up and went to clean the utensils when the door burst open.

-"Mrs Woon, is the food already ready?"

Talking of the devil....

-"Yes... What took... "

I was about to ask her but I guess she is in a hurry.

-"There is no time to blabber, the King is about to finish the meeting, we have to prepare the dinning room"

Perfect...

We decorated the dinning room and put the food on the table... or to be more specific I did it... Well... I guess I am the worker here... Right?.... So basically that's my job.