13

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Since that arrogant girl arrived here she has put everyone under her service, everybody is working harder cause of her, but what she didn't expect to happen is that she would meet Taehyung, could she be attracted to him?

-"Look who is there, that girl is gonna make me go mad, Tae I have to go, I need to work " said y/n getting out of the big saloon and going to the King's office.

-"Good morning miss, can I do something for you? " said Tae bowing at Bella.

The moment Bella looked at his eyes she thought her entire world would stumble, his perfect smile was melting every corner of her body, she even forgot what she was to say.

-"Are you ok? " Tae asked her

-"I... I... Wh.. What was your name?" She said playing with her hands.

When she said that it caught Tae by surprise, he found her cute how she looked nervous.

-"I am Kim Taehyung, and you are Bella, beautiful name " he said knowing that it would make her feel more nervous.

-"mm mm.... You are perhaps... Busy... You see.. Since I came here I am a bit bored... Could you show me around or something? "

-"Yes I am busy, but I could ask a friend to show you around " that hurts

-"No it's ok, I will wait till you're free, I am going now " direct girl.

.....

"Jungkook has an important meeting tomorrow in the morning so I am going to prepare his suit " Y/n went to his room, she looked for a comfortable but elegant suit.

-"He loves red suits so this one will do " she grabbed it in her hands but the moment she saw it closer she noticed the same thing the first day she arrived.

-"Even if it's cleaned there are some parts that look a bit like... Ahhh I think man are not worth to washing clothes!! " she took the suit with her.

-"Hey Jimin, where is the laundry area? " She saw Jimin in the stares.

-"I think is in the yard, I am not sure "

-"Ok thanks "

There were some men doing the laundry there, it's pretty funny seeing them wash the clothes, normally women are the ones who do this job.

.... After I finished washing his clothes I went to my room to ask Tae if he needed to wash any clothes, but a little accident happen. I touched with my elbow the container of my perfume, when I turned around to catch it, it fell on the basket where Jungkook's clothes was, it spilled some of perfume it got inside.

-"Oh no what did I do!!! " I picked up the container and put it back in its place.

-"Now the fragrance is in his clothes, what am I gonna do?!!! ... What if... What if I wash it again, the smell could go away, yeah, I am gonna do that "

.... The following day after the clothes was dried I took it to his room.

-"It's still smells a bit of my perfume, I hope he doesn't realize it "
I left his clothes there and went to make sure his breakfast was ready.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Jungkook's POV

"I am so tired I am going to take a shower first "

After taking a shower I went to were the suit that's on my bed.

-"Woon must have put it here " I said grabbing it, but the moment I put it closer to me, that fragrance hit my nose again.

-"That.. That perfume... It's the same... No no no forget Jungkook, ash!!! I am gonna go crazy!!! " he tossed the suit to the floor and wore another one.

....
Some days passed and he had already threw Bella away from his Kingdom, he realized she was just lying, but what got him out of his mind was another person, every time Woon was close he would look at his eyes, they were playing a trick with his mind. But it wasn't only that, the way he would organize his room and ask him if he was feeling ok.

-"My head is going to explode, This is gonna drive me crazy, how is a man supposed to treat you with so much dedication and... And... His hands... I don't know any more if he is a he or.... A she... No no, that's Woon, This office is gonna drive me crazy I wanna eat something, I will go myself and tell the cook to cook something for me "

....

-"Good afternoon my King is there something I could do for you? " the cooked said bowing to the King.

-"Good afternoon Mr Lee, Would you mind making my favorite food the way you were making it these days, you know with that different taste "

-"Oh My king you mean what you been these days? But I wasn't the one who was cooking it " the cook said

-"Wh.. What do you mean it was not you? " my forehead is already sweating.

-"My king Mr Woon has been coming these days to make it for you, It is a bit weird since he didn't even know how to hold an onion before but he comes here everyday and cooks with a big smile in that part of the kitchen, he says he is happy cause you liked his food... "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~