2

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

-"Please doctor tell me my brother will be ok, tell me he will be smiling again, tell me I will hug him again " Here I am, crying over my brother's body, he hasn't woken up since the day he came back.

-"I am so sorry miss y/n but I can't tell you anything for the moment , everything indicates he was attacked, I was looking at his skin and there is no red rash on it, and he is breathing perfectly, so the only problem here is his wound, you have to watch over him all the time, even if he wakes up he can't walk or else his wound can open again." The doctor was explaining everything in detail.

-"Yes of course, so you told me that you will be coming for a couple of days to clean the wound? "

-"Yes, and by the way here you are " He gave her a paper.

-"What is it? " Y/n read it and as she expected, there it was the amount of money she should pay him.

-"That's the price, You have two days to pay me, if not I won't come to assist your brother again "

-"Don't worry, I will give you the money right away " Y/n went to her saving, she took some of the money they had left and gave it to the man.

....

Her brother's wound looks better after some days but he is still unconscious. She is sitting in the yard thinking out loud

-"I have already used all the money I had left to buy food today, I am sure the landlord is to come soon and I don't have money to pay the rent, I lack of tons of important products to make my perfumes .... Everything sucks!!! "

-"Why don't you check over Woon's bag, maybe he brought home some money " Jeen said while sitting beside his older sister.

-"That's right!! Woon's bag!!! He must have brought home some money "

She ran to her brother's bag, she knew this was gonna ease her burden. She rummaged through it but found nothing. Instead she heard a loud scream from the last room. She rushed to it, her grandma had just broken a glass of wine by throwing it to a mouse. Wait,... A GLASS OF WINE??!!

-"What happened he... Wait a minute, is that wine?!! "

-"I can explain darling I... You know what, I don't have to, yeah that's wine!! Any problem?!!! " her grandma said.

-"How did you get it?.. HOW DID YOU BUY IT!!!! " This time Y/N was screaming at the top of her lungs.

-"WITH MONEY!!.. How am I supposed to buy it if it's not with money?!! Do you think if I said that my granddaughter is the loser that sells perfumes every morning they would give it to me?!! " Her grandma was crossing the line this time.

-"Ok, listen, We are not getting anywhere with this argument, I am gonna ask you one last time and you'll answer me... Where did you get the money from? " y/n was trying to calm down.

Her grandma took some steps back and said calmly.
-"From my grandson's bag " Fury dominated y/n, she was about to jump over her grandma but a hand stopped her.

-"Shut up!!! Isn't the situation enough for you grandma!!?.. Y/n you should go and rest, tomorrow we'll think of a way to settle things down " Jeen stopped them on time.

A letter was sent to Y/n's house that night, she took it and read it carefully.

-"What is it? " Jeen asked Y/n, he lied down beside her in the bed

-"It's a letter from the castle, they want Woon to go back to work, if he doesn't show up there tomorrow, they can fire him "

There was a moment of silence.

-"Can't I go for him? " Jeen looked worried

-"What do you mean? " Y/n doesn't seem to get it.

-"He can't go, But I can replace him "

-"You? Don't say nonsense they'll notice immediately, you both are totally different, moreover you are taller than him, he is so short to be a man, he is even my hight, and you are still a bit immature so do not even mention it "

-"Oh come on I am turning 18 in a few months, I am planning on joining the army, I am sure I will be a strong man"

-"Yeah I am sure you will, but remember you are still my little brother"

-"Yeah yeah, but wait a minute.. What about you? " Jeen said pointing at Y/N

-"Me? Me what?! "

-"You could do it, You and Woon are identical, applying some make up in some parts of your face to make it look fatter and putting a mustache under your nose and...."

-"Hold on!!! It sounds crazy, It sounds good but crazy, if they discover me they will kill me "

-"You are right, I guess We'll have to sell our grandma to pay the rent, we have some food left but I don't think it would be enough for the four of us "

Y/n had a lot of things on her mind, but what Jeen told her was jumping on her head like a little bunny.

-"I'll do it " she stopped Jeen

-"What do you mean? " Jeen was confused.

-"I will replace Woon "

-"What?? I was just joking, You can't take that risk I won't let you go "

-"Jeen look at me, this is the only way out, if I don't do it we will lose the house, we'll have nothing to eat and There will be no money to buy Woon's medicine "

-".... If something happens to you I will hunt the King down and kick his ass... " he looks serious. Y/n giggled a bit

-"Ohh!! You are such a cute man!! Ok now, listen carefully, nobody can know about this, not even grandma, or else that will be the death of us, if someone asks about me tell them I went out the village looking for a job, I will be going tomorrow early in the morning, You have to help me get ready, since now you are in charge of the house and Woon, understand? "

-" I still think this is too risky "

Y/n smiled and said

"I know, let's see what happens in the future "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~