58

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I don't need you... I crave for you"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's POV

[Flashback]

-"Ok, last try"

Y/n took two steps aback and was about to collide against the wooden door for the fifth time now, she looked directly at her destination but when she was about to run, the door opened just in front of her, but she didn't notice since she closed her eyes to feel the impact.

-"OK, Here I go, it's now or never"

She ran but never felt the door, instead felt a hard wall.

-"What the.. "

She opened her eyes and realized that she was out of the room.

-"What am I.. I can't believe I am out.
I am out!!... but... who unlocked the door?... Never mind, I need to rush before it's too late"

[End of Flashback]

-"I see it's quite a cute chest"

Yoole complimented the wooden box that was in Jungkook's office.

-"Did you need something?"

Jungkook asked her coldly.

-"No, I just was passing by to see if you needed my help with something"

He thought for a moment and then...

-"In fact I do, could you send a letter to Mr Kim telling him that I am not attending the ball? "

-"What? Why? It's an important ball my King there is no way you can miss that ball"

Jungkook brought his hands together and gave her a reasonable answer.

-"Let me remind you that some years ago I established a rule that includes my people and me, no women in the castle, if I show up at that place with a girl what are they gonna think of me? You are the only exception here and you already know the reasons why, so unless those rules are broken I can't do things that don't concern me or might ruin my image"

-"But I could go with you, everyone knows I am your royal counselor"

-"My ego intercoms in my way, I can't break the rules myself, I was the one who established them, there are some parliaments that support that royal order, unless members of the royal advisory group agree on putting an end on the previous statements, I won't be able to do curtain things"

Jungkook sipped on the tea in his cup while Yoole was meditating on his words.

-"Which curtain things are we talking about?"

She said out of the blue.

-"For instance, some of my people are concerned about a heir to the throne, I guess that's impossible since I can't marry a woman for the moment, those rules deprive me from my private life as well, so I won't be able to have a wife in the future ahead"

Jungkook noticed her thoughtful state. Yoole looked a bit worried.

-"There should be a way"

Jungkook nodded and forrowed his eyes.

-"There is a way, someone from my advisor group who decides to sign a new rule with me, at least the head of the group or someone powerful from them, for the moment this is what we got"