30

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

" I never really understood what it meant to feel alive until you cloaked me with your love"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

This is crazy 😂, it's been two days since we kissed and the awkwardness between us increased, he can't concentrate on his job when I am near him and I am a mess, whenever we have to be alone in his office it's a drama.

Where did the strong confident King go? 😏

-"Good morning my King" I whispered on his ear.

I saw how his earlobes got red, I am enjoying this.

-"I see you are still playful" he said smiling at me.

-"No, I am just being myself, would you like more bread or would you like to eat something else? "

I said teasingly.

He grabbed a toast, put it in my mouth and bit it. I opened my eyes widely.

-"I am not the one who gets goosebumps here, Remember I am a better player and I always win"

He whispered softly while looking at my eyes.

***

-"Y/n, I am curious about it, open it!! "

Tae screamed while holding the letter I received some days ago.

-"I am not sure Tae, what if that letter destroys my happiness "

I am afraid it's bad news.

-"Y/n, what if it's from your family, what if they need your help"

Tae is always manipulating my mind.

-"Ok ok, I will open it, but keep away from me, I wanna read it alone first "

The letter:

Hi dear Y/n, you must be wondering who is this, You perfectly know me but mustn't remember right now, well, I wrote this letter to remind you that you own me something you promised me you would tell me, but don't worry, I know everything now, I don't need your information, I have all I need now, you have two days to show up in the forest at mid night, if you don't do so, your lovely king will discover his loyal servant stole the book where he contained the only memories he gets from his past, act before it's too late.

With love, your fan.

-"the book.. "

I said out load.

-"Which book? "

-"Tae...The book!! Tae the book I brought the other day, Tae help me I need your help!! "

-"Y/n!! Look at me!! What are you talking about? "

Tae has no idea, I need to do something.

I threw the letter to the floor and went to look for the book.

-"Where is it? Tae!!! Where is the book?"

Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

Oh no, did that man maybe...

-"I need to talk with Jungkook"

I ran through the halls, my legs were not helping me, they were trembling for the fear of something bad could happen.

I ran up the stairs to his office when I saw a man coming out of it and walked pass me.

'That's him'

I got frozen, it's the same man from the other day, he is still wearing the cap.

'Y/n react!!, you don't have time to go after him now, you need to talk with Jungkook '

I opened the door of Jungkook's office.

-"Jungkook I can explain!! "

I shouted all of a sudden. I was desperate, that man probably told him everything, he must be mad at me.

Jungkook opened his mouth to talk, I was waiting for an annoying statement, but I couldn't believe my ears.

-"What happened? "

He calmly replied.... Wait wait... So it means...

-"I... I... You.. W-what W-what are you doing? "

-"I am working on this project, I was waiting for you to come help me, where were you? "

Is this for real?

-"I... I was... I was in my dorm... "

-"Get a sit, we are a bit late with this job"

The rest of the day was normal.

***
I went back to my dorm a bit tired. Tae was already sleeping.

-"What a wierd day"

I saw the letter on my bed. I drank some water and took the letter.

-"This must be a bad joke"

I was about to throw it away when I noticed the letter was different.

I opened it a bit scared.

-"This is not the same the letter"

I am a bit frightened, I don't wanna read it.

I ended up opening it.

The letter:

I made you run, didn't I? Don't worry, his book is safe, don't you think I will let him kick you out of the castle that easy, for the moment you are a bit hard to reach but trust me, I got my eyes on you, I will make you give me everything I want, your books is on your nightstand, don't worry, I don't wanna kill you, there are other ways to hurt a woman... And by the way.... You are beautiful...

This letter is even more scary than the other...

I look at the drawer of my nightstand and.... The book was there.

Nobody can know about this, but I need help at the same time....

What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~