7

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Y/N's POV

The camp is huge, but there was something that caught y/n's attention.
-"Tae, why there are some dead people on the floor? "

-"because this used be a village, something terrible happened here, it was invaded and destroyed, there are still a bit remains of the people who lived here, you can gossip a bit later but don't go too faraway, you could get lost here "

-"Who invaded it "

-"long story, I will tell you later, now let's pay attention to the announcement we are gonna be given "

-"As everyone knows our enemies are strong, this war could be bloody, that's why we are here, every man here is going to fight, including our servants, we'll be having a four day training and after that we'll choose the more qualified ones to fight "

That announcement tensed my body.
Everyone formed a big line and something unexpected happened, the chaos began.

I was walking pass a bunch of guys, there was a flag near them, I accidentally tripped over a rock causing me to hit the flag with my elbow.

-"Hey what the hell! " Screamed a boy, the flag fell over him.

-"Omo I am so... " I was about to apologize but then the worst thing came.

The poor guy got up from the floor, his friend was trying to help him but he lost his balance and fell over a man's guitar, breaking it.

-"YOU FOOL, WATCH YOUR ASS, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! " The man yelled punching his face.... But he ended up punching the wrong boy. And the whole camp is now in an aggressive fight. Punches everywhere.

I was trying to hide myself, I got below a table.

-"STOP!! " someone commanded, but nobody payed attention to him.

Then a load noise was heard, everyone fell on their knees covering their ears. That's the only thing that could stop the fight.

-"Now that you are listening to me, would you mind telling me who was the nincompoop who caused all of this!!! " the man looks furious.

Everyone pointed at me and the other three guys. I think I am in trouble.

....

-"You troublemakers... " the man was scolding us but then a general stopped him.

-"Stop now, it was enough, get out of here I wanna talk to them " the other man obeyed him.

-"I've been told what happened here, I have never experienced something like that in my whole life, but I think there is a first time for everything, I was afraid it all might have happened on purpose, but some guys out there told me it was an accident, so we'll just forget what happened here, but you will be punished for it, these four days after everyone finishes training you'll have to wash your superiors' clothes " At least he told us something I am good at.

-"Well now you may go to rest, tomorrow will be a long day "

The other boys were serious, they looked at me with content.

When I went back to the field, the other part of the punishment was waiting for me. Taehyung and Jimin couldn't get his eyes off of me, but what was killing me was Jungkook's stare , he is looking at me as if he were going to tear down my body, I couldn't keep my eyes away from his, even if they look gloomy right now, my heartbeat seems to call his name.

"Please just say something, this silence is destroying me " I was claiming from inside.

He didn't say a word, just rolled his eyes and got away from there. It hurts, I think I disappointed him, but even worst, it's my brother's prestige.

....

-"What is on your mind? You went crazy? Now they will keep an eye on you "

-"I am really sorry Tae, it was an accident " I feel bad but this is not the end.

-"I trust you but be more careful next time, as you know you have to fight as well, you will be training, but I am worried cause the King looked angry " Tae said lowering his head

-"But what does the training have to do with the King " I asked him

-"Since you are his personal assistant and you help him with everything, he wanted to make it easier for you "

-"What do you mean Tae? " I asked with sorrow.

-"He was going to let you just stay here during the war, he didn't want you to risk your life, he always says Woon is a good friend, but after this I don't think he still thinks the same " Tae said sadly, but I can't understand.

-"but why would he change his mind? It was just an accident , can't he just forgive?"

-"He thinks loyalty and honesty are the principal things a person should get, if you break them once , then that's your end, when Woon didn't show up in time for work that day he was about to fire him, but gave him another chance, now this is considered the second error, I don't think he is going to let it be, his past is a proof of it "

-"His past? So those rules are because of something that occurred in the past, who betrayed him? "

-" it's a long story, I can't tell you about it, if he discovers you now, you could die "

-"How you know the story, he told you? "

-"I was with him the whole time, we even grew up together, I am like his older brother " he said smiling

-"Aren't you afraid that he finds out you are helping me? " I asked concerned

-" that's called humanity, once you enter the castle, you can't get out that easy and plus I would never let someone hurt a woman in front of my eyes, now let's sleep I am tired "

His words impressed me, it's been a long time since I've heard someone treating me as a delicate treasure.

But there are still some doubts on my mind, why was the King drunk that night? And his past, it intrigates me a lot.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~