39

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"I stopped one moment and realized that you were on my mind. I tried to recall how long I had been thinking of you and then it dawned on me – it never stopped. You’ve been on my mind since the moment I first saw you"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

-"Could you be my girlfriend? "

His words caught me by surprise, I am not sure if I am hearing wrong right now, is he really saying that?.

-"What?!! "

-"Wait wait, I am not finished talking yet, there is more "

-"more!! "

I screamed opening my eyes.

-"No no there is less, I mean.. What am I even saying? "

He said holding his head in frustration.

-"What I was trying to say is that if you could be my fake girlfriend, it's for a day "

He said showing me a finger.

-"Fake girlfriend?! Tae you almost gave me a heart attack!! what are you up to? Is it a joke? "

In what kind of trouble he's involved himself now.

-"No no it is for real... I somehow had an argument with a friend and now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place "

-"Let me guess, you made a deal"

He nodded.

-"Tae friends don't make deals like that, you are just getting others involved as well"

I said annoyed.

-"look who says!! You also involved me in.."

He was screaming too loud so I put my hand on his mouth.

-"Ok ok I will help you, but not that way, if someone find out about me it would be worst, I will help you in other way "

I said planning something.

-"How? Jimin.. I mean my friend.. "

-"Jiminie!!!?, You made a deal with Jimin? Yeah are you serious? Didn't you see the way he flirted with Bella those days? You are surely gonna lose "

I exclaimed.

-"I know I know that's why I am asking for help, That fool could win if I don't hurry up"

Tae said holding my shoulders.

-"I have this friend in the village but I am not sure... Tae she is single but I am afraid you will have to win her heart, she won't help me that easily"

Hoona is stubborn.

-"Never mind, when can I meet her?"

Tae is right.

-"I can't go.. my correct situation won't let me go with you, you will have to go on my behave"

-"And how will I know where to find her?, when she sees me she will think I am out of my mind "

-"Listen Tae, I will tell you what to do "

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

Jimin was wondering around the palace in search for a friend of his. His mind was full of thoughts, after that agreement with Tae he didn't stop thinking of many ways to win, he couldn't lose, at least not against Tae.