16

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Author's POV

-"Are you crazy? She must be lying"

The man told the young boy.

-"Maybe but maybe not, what if she indeed knows further information about the King? That could make us rich, let's wait till tomorrow, she said we would meet at the entrance of the town, if she is lying I will kill her"

Y/n is playing with fire, she is able to do anything to save her King, but what will she do this time? We hope she thinks things carefully, a single wrong step could put an end to this story.

-"Are you crazy!!! You can't do that!! "

Jeen screamed at her crazy sister.

-"Why not? Everything is fair in love and war, this is the only way out, I will end this once and for all, I feel guilty seeing him being hurt and not being able to do anything "

That's the way she feels when it comes to him, what's that? Love?. But what will she do to get rid of that man? Will she really be able to do it?.

-"Tomorrow after I finish my job here I will leave this place "

Meanwhile in another part of the Kingdom.

-"Open that mouth again and I will throw your testicles to the ants"

Tae was furious, the whole castle is a completely chaos, the rumors had spread all over the place, all the soldiers seem to lose respect towards their King, it means their King broke himself the rules.

The situation in the castle is worst but Jungkook's mind doesn't get what's going on around him, he gets another thing on mind, he feels....... Blame worthy?

-"Am I being fair?.... After all.... She..... "

-"Jungkook!!"

Tae burst in his room, breathless.

-"We need to talk, we have to put an end to this situation, you are the King, you have to take control of this issue, what will we do? If the rumors get in the town your people will lose every glimpse of appreciation, they won't look at you the same way"

Jungkook put his hands on his face and then ruffled his hair in frustration, where is the strong secure man he was?.

But once again he feels the same way as some years ago, he feels lonely, helpless, as if nobody can save him, nobody to ask for advice, nobody to tell how he is feeling right now.

-"Convoke an assembly in ten minutes, prepare our men, they will listen to my stern words just one time, they won't want me to repeat it again"

Tae did as he said, but Jungkook is a bit afraid, he has to be careful with his words, one mistake could let him down.

Since that day he has to face everything by his own, doesn't he get the need to at least have that someone to tell him that everything will be ok?.

-"You already know what my rules are, Do you really think I would be the first one to break them? We don't know yet who was the person who spread those gossips, we are still seeking, but I swear that the moment we find him, his beloved ones will cry on his name, if you all think you are more manly than I am, then go on talking bullshit, that way you will know the sharp of my sword"

His words gave them goospumps, This is going to calm them down, or at least that's what the King thinks.

-"I am tired, I am going to sleep now, Tae make sure everything is ready for tomorrow's meeting"