8

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Everyone is training, I am in my way to a big hill near the camp, the King asked me to take his things there. When I arrived he was lifting some weight, I think he is exercising already.

-" leave the things over there and come here " He said waking me up from my daydream.

-"Sure" I said slowly

He took a long rod and threw it to me. But I failed trying to hold it.

-"what kind of man are you? You are not even able to catch a rod? Come fight against me "

What now!!! Should I go and hit him?. I took steps closer, I was about to hit him with the rod but he made me fall on my knees instead. He lifted me up by the collar of my clothes and made me look at his eyes.

-"Too slow, listen I've given you another opportunity, but I see you aren't worthy, if you are able to demonstrate that you can protect the kingdom I will let you stay and keep your job, otherwise, you will lose it and everyone in the kingdom and in the camp will know the weak man you are "

The night had already come and I am exhausted.

-"I think you should go now and clean my clothes, that's the place you deserve to "

He said taking off his pullover.

"What is he doing??!!! What is he doing!!! " I thought panicking.

When he took it completely I could see his well defined torsso, I opened my eyes shocked.

-"Hurry up and get it cleaned, then take my meal to my tent " he said throwing his pullover to my face.

I took Jimin's and other leaders' clothes to wash it, When I took Tae's clothes he was refusing it, but I told him it was ok.

I am in the river now.

-"even his clothes clothes smells of him " I said holding Jungkook's pullover.

-"Namjoon I told you that this is what you have to wash " I heard the other three guys approaching me.

-"Oh look who is here, the innocent guy " said the most mulish of them.

-"Stop it already Yoongi , it was an accident, don't listen to him, he is always like that " said the one who is holding a bright smile in his face.

-"Guys, I wanted to apologize, I mean for what happened before " I said lowering my head.

-"Don't worry , By the way my name is Hoseok, you can call me Hobie or Jhope " he said smiling

-"I am Namjoon " said the guy with dimples, he stretched out hid hand and I shaked it.

-"His name is Yoongi, he is like an angry bird, but it's a good boy "

...

-"I am done " I said taking the basket, I looked up at the guys and saw them struggling to wash the clothes.

-"Are you ok? It seems that you don't know how to do it " they looked at one another when I said that

-"ah I give up this is too hard, How am I supposed to know since the maids are the ones who do it in our castle " said Namjoon.

-"ok guys look here, you take this part and.. " I helped them wash the clothes.

After we hang out the washing we went to eat something.

-"Jin, we are hungry, give us something to eat" said Namjoon

-"Ohh you noisy guys, I was told about this morning, you are just a bunch of brainless animals!!! " Jin was scolding them while cooking

-"Yeah Jin we were punished already, look this is Woon our new friend " said Hoseok

-"Nice to meet you Jin " I said bowing at him

-"Oh aren't you Jungkook's personal assistant?, I was told that you would come here to take his good " jin said

-"That's right, I forgot about it, please tell me which one is his food I'll give it him "

I took it and went to his tent.

-" Our enemies are situated behind the northeast Jujin mountain, so we'll have to cross it, I know I will be dangerous, but that's the only way to give them an unexpected attack " I was hearing their conversation.

-"that mountain it's frozen, snow could stop us from moving forward " I heard Jungkook say.

-"There is no other way Jungkook, it's all about death or life "

-"Ok let's do it " those were his last words.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

Y/n is still thinking of what I heard yesterday, she is worried of what could happen.

Today's training was a complete success to everyone but to her, she is a mess, Jungkook just looks at her with disappointment.

The day was coming to an end.

"I have to do something to gain his approval " Y/n said sure of her words. She took two big golden medals and tied them on her hands. "it's now or never"

Meanwhile

-"Jungkook are you serious? It was just an accident, you want to lose a good worker?" Tae is talking to Jungkook

-"if he is not able to even hold a sword in his hands then what kind of man is he? These are my last words, I want him out of this camp and my sight in less than a day " Jungkook said firmly but that's when heard everyone cheering and shouting.

-"What's happening now?!!! " he burst out of his tent. He lifted up his head to see what everyone is looking at, and that's when he saw her.....

In the top of the tall pole.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~