45

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"It feels like I can survive this life. Like I can go on without sleep. Like I can live without having to eat, or dream, or anything like that for the rest of my life. As long as I have your love, it feels like that’s all I’ll ever need"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

-"W-what do you mean by... "

Jungkook was about to ask me but a load knock on the door interrupted us, damn it! I just had the courage to tell him and now....

-"Who is there? "

Jungkook shouted.

-"My King it's me, the letter you have been waiting for is finally here"

I heard Jimin's voice through the wooden door.

-"Good I will be right there in a second"

He got up and took his jacket with a cold expression, I thought he was going to kiss me at least, but he just left me alone there, just like that.

***

It's already dark out there, I didn't realize how much time Jungkook and I spent there, I am starving but I can't eat, I am anxious, that letter is important, Jungkook has been waiting for that person's answer since the moment he discovered about them.

I am in my dorm, walking from one corner to another, I thought Jungkook was gonna need me to read the letter for him but it seems he doesn't need me in this important moment 😑

-"I am gonna do it, I am gonna get in his office and see if everything is ok"

I was about to open the door, but someone was faster than me, and ended up throwing me to the floor with the strong push he provoked on the door.

-"Who the!!... Tae....? "

-"Y/n? What are you doing laying in the floor? "

Really?

-"I was seeing if there was any flea"

I said ironically.

-"Did you find any? "

He said annoying me.

-"I am going to kill you... Just shut up and come help on my feet"

He stretched out his hand for me to hold it, when I went back to my hight I could notice something different.

I looked at him from head to toe.

-"wait a second... What are you wearing? That's not the usual you"

I said seeing the grandpy clothes he got on.

-"Oh... T-this... Mmm.... T-this i-is j-just... I.... I... I GOT LOST!!... Yeah that's... I got lost and someone helped and gave this clothes since mine was dirty and now I heading to the shower "

I know he is lying, I held his hand and stopped him half way to the bathroom.

-"Tae! I am not a kid... Tell me the truth, I am curious about something pretty boy, why are you wearing wears flip-flops? "

I said crossing my arms over my chest.

-"I... I.. "

He said but stopped for a second while looking at my neck.

He started to get closer to my and this proximity is wierd. I don't like it.

-"T-Tae!!!? What are you doing? "