chapter 1

Felix pov.

"Lixieee~ pleaseee~" Jisung whined when I told him no for like a 50th time. I shook my head.

"Come on, please. It'll be fun, we will spend two whole weeks together." He said and I scoffed shaking my head.

Both of us are omegas and he know how it can be dangerous for us but he's still trying. I think minho will have a lot of work with him there.

"We're together all the time." I said and he nodded.

"That's why you should come. I won't survive without you. I don't know how to live without you anymore." He said and dramatically fell on my bed. I giggled.

There are actually two types of mates. The one you love your whole life and the second type is platonic. Only 2% of wolves is able to find their platonic mate and I was that lucky I found my platonic mate before my normal mate.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. We both looked up to see minho entering my room. Sungie jumped up and went to hug his mate. Minho is an alpha nd he's always protecting us. He has no friends because everyone thinks he's scary so he's with us all the time.

They're together for two years already. I remember the first time they met. We were little kids and they already liked each other. Minho is only a year older than us. They know each other for such a long time yet they started dating so late. They also recognized each others as soulmates just two years ago as they are really oblivious.

"So? Are you going with us?" Minho asked and I shook my head, minho frowned.

There's only two classes going. Sophomore and junior. It will be two weeks long and I'm really not interested. We're going in a week and I need to say if I'm going till tomorrow. This camp a really great chance to find my mate as most of the people are going because of that reason but my mate is from another school.

If you ask how I know this. We all received a card of informations when we were 10. There was school, rank and age. My mate is one year older than me but in different school, he's an alpha.

"You know eomma jin would be really happy if you go." Minho told me and I nodded. I know that eomma jin always says I need to socialize more. He doesn't force me but is always sad when I stay home when there's a party. I know if I did go to that party he would be overly worried. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Appa namjoon will be also happy." I mumbled to myself but they heard.

"Of course he will." Minho said and hugged me around my shoulder.

"But we can't be together right?" I asked and minho nodded.

"Actually you two can. But since I'm in a different grade they will put us randomly with your grade." Minho said and I nodded.

"Well, I will go. I really can't leave sungie alone when you can't be with him." I said and sungie started jumping around. He hugged me. I can't leave my platonic mate alone when we're both omegas. It's very dangerous.

"Thanks, I love you." He said and I giggled.

"Love you too."

"Let's go tell the good news to our parents!" Minho said happily and I nodded. He dragged me downstairs with sungie behind us.
We walked into the kitchen to find our parents in a heated make out session. I gasped and minho covered my eyes. That was disgusting. Nobody wants to see their parents in this situation.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here." I heard eomma jin say as I can tell that he pushed appa namjoon away. Minho let go of my eyes and I looked at them disgusted.

"I didn't need to see that." I said quietly shaking my head trying to get the image out.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I can't wait till you get your own boyfriend." Eomma jin said and giggled.

"Oh no fucking way. Nobody's gonna take my baby away." Appa namjoon said and I giggled while he hugged me. I saw eomma smacking his head.

"Don't you dare swear again." He pouted.

"I'm not getting a boyfriend, I'm waiting for my mate just like my brother did." I crossed my hands on my chest and appa patted my head.

"That's right. Just be patient." He said and we went to eat our dinner.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Welcome to my new story. This time we got namjin as parents.
Also a new werewolf story.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3