chapter 39

(3 weeks later)
Felix pov.

It's already been two weeks since hyunjin proved to my father that he's good for me. He did great and now they have such a good relationship. He also marked me like 5 days ago and I don't need to take the pills anymore. He bit hard and I still feel some pain but it's better. He looked so proud.

We are now in a cafe on another date as one more couple joined us. Changbin and seungmin. Changbin is chan's best friend. All of us got really close and I'm glad that I know them all. It's just so crazy for me.

A few weeks later, I was refusing to go on that stupid school trip but now, I'm sitting here with my mate that I met there. I'm happy I went. Many crazy things happened.

"Hey lixie, are you alright?" Hyunjin asked me and I nodded with a smile. He smiled back at me.

"I was just lost in my thoughts." I told him and he patted my head.

"Hay guys let's go to the playground." I heard seungmin say and we all nodded. He arrived and I went to swings. Sungie sat next to me. We were chatting about everything when minho took away sungie.

I pouted as I've got nothing to do now. Suddenly hyunjin spawned next to me. I flinched, when did he get here.

"Oh my gosh hyunjinnie, you scared me." I told him and he smiled.

"Sorry baby." He told me.

Hyunjin pov.

Oh how much I love my mate. He's so adorable and sweet. Innocent angel. I'm so happy I met him.

I was staring at him and noticed he shivered. It's getting colder and colder these days. I took his hand and pulled him to sit on my lap. I backhugged him and he sighed laying himself on my chest. I love these moments.

I can't help myself but to think about our future together. I never wanna leave his side. I will hold him forever.

"Guys let's take a photo!" Jeongin said and we took a selfie. All eight of us, together. It's cool, I like our friend group.

"Cool!" Chan said and we started chatting more. We were laughing out loud and people were looking at us weirdly but we didn't care a bit.

We walked into a boba shop and ordered, sitting there, talking more.

I looked at lixie to see him giggling at seungmin and sungie bickering.

I pecked his lips and he looked at me with a blush.

"You're so adorable, my little angel."

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
We're officially at the end of this story and I wanna thank you all for reading this.
I appreciate all of you guys.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3