chapter 14

Felix pov.

"Felix I'll get the door. You better wear a bottom." I heard minho say as we walked down the hallway towards the door. I just ignored him and continued my walk. I finally got to door before they stopped me and opened them immediately regretting because I saw one of the two idiots who likes to bully betas and omegas.

I took a step back when I felt someone pulling me more in. It was minho already glaring at that bastard.

"What do you want?!" Minho asked with not very pleased tone but that peasant was too busy looking at me. I tried to cover myself as the shirt barely covered the half of my thighs. I felt someone trying a hoodie around my waist. It was hyunjin, of course he need to protect his mate who shouldn't know he's his mate. He really pisses me off.

"Hey! What are you doing, I was looking at that masterpiece." He said with a smirk looking at me. I saw how hyunjin's eyes became red as he pulled me behind him.

"Go wear something or I swear to god I'll kill him." He said and I just nodded quickly running off.

Hyunjin pov.

He shouldn't have say that. He just now noticed my bloody red eyes as he already knows I'm a true blooded. He smirked even more.

"Why you so angry? You want him for yourself? Well, too late, he's my mate." He stated so calmly and I scoffed.

"You bitch, you don't know that he's my mate, right? How dare you state something like this about my mate?!" I told him now ready to rip him apart and his eyes widened. He thought he will get me with him being lixies mate but I already know the truth.

"What?! And how do you know?" He asked with a bit shaken voice but still managing to make himself look confident with his statement.

"I'm in the same room as him, did you really thought I wouldn't find out he's my mate?" I told him and he just left.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm bored. I'm aty friends house but we have nothing to do so I'm here again.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3