chapter 18

Hyunjin pov.

"That's difficult." Lixie told me and I thought.

"Honestly, minho told me that the only way to get rid of him is my mate marking me." He told me and I was shocked. I have to mark him? Not that I don't want to but it's too early.

"I don't want you to mark me yet tho." He told me and I nodded. It's too soon, I know it as well.

"I will just stay with you the whole time and if he comes back I can fight him." I told him confidently and he sighed.

"It's not as easy as it looks yk." He told me and tried to leave the room but I locked it.

"Unlock it hyung. I don't wanna be with you right now." He told me and I shook my head. I know he's still angry but he's my mate and I wanna solve it with him.

"Hyunjin don't try me." He told me as if he's threatening me but what can he do? I chuckled.

"You really laughing? You will see." He walked closer to me and was really close when he suddenly took the key away from me.

"I saw how you tried to hide it." He said with a smirk and left. That little devil. He looks so angelic but then he can be also like this. I went after him and saw how he wanted to leave. Minho stopped him.

"Don't you dare run again. Stay here." I was confused.

"You have no right to tell me something right now. I won't listen to you anyway for what you did." He said and just opened the door. I noticed he still only have the hoodie which he just put on himself. No proper pants just shorts. No way I will let him go somewhere like this, it's too dangerous for him.

I came closer to him and closed the door again leaning against them.

"What are you doing ?" He asked me and I smirked. He has no power against me so it's so easy.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." I told him and he scoffed going into our room locking himself in there.

"Hyunjin? Can I talk to you for a while?" Minho asked me. I walked towards him and he sighed.

"We made him angry by not telling him as you know. You should watch out now." He told me and I was confused, what should I watch out for?

"Well, you see. Lixie is such a bastard in some things. We love him so much but we never wanna make him angry for a reason. When he's angry he's really capable of everything. One time he ran away and didn't show up for a week. Our parents freaked out and were really careful sonce then. He's really something. You should watch put as he can you everything against you, your jealousy and your possessiveness." Minho told me and I was shocked. He can do such things when he's angry? Well no chance with me. I won't let him.

"Okay, I get it. I will keep my eye on him."

"Now excuse me, I have some things to solve."

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Poor activity ik but I don't have much time right now.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3