chapter 21

Felix pov.

I woke up first with sore throat and needed to get some water. I got up with such a force to get out of minho's grip and finally left the room. I opened the frinde and got a bottle of water. As all other people I'm not very strong when I wake up so I struggled a bit. Suddenly I feel someone taking the bottle away from me and opening it. It was Hyunjin of course. Who else would be up by now.

I turned towards him and he was looking at the floor while handing me back the bottle. I took it with a small 'thank you' and sat on the chair. He sat on the other chair still looking down.

"You don't need to look down. I already forgave you." I told him with a smile.

"You were crying so hard just because of me. I don't dare to look at you." He told me and I sighed.

"Come on Hyunjin. I want you to look at me." I told him with a pout and he shook his head.

"That 'hyunjin' sounded angry." He told me and I got up from the chair and pulled his head up with both my hands. I quickly pecked his lips and he looked at me shocked. I quickly wanted to get back to my seat but before I knew he pulled me to sit down on his lap and I gasped.

"What are you doing hyunjin, if minho saw us right now you'll be dead."

"No, he won't. I'm glad you two are okay again. You still aren't off the hook tho. I will watch you very carefully." Minho said as he suddenly appeared here. I wanted to get up from his lap but his hands around my waist stopped me.

"I will cook something for breakfast. You can go take a shower." Minho said and I nodded.

"Just don't wake sungie up. He woke up last night several times as he was always checking up on you." Minho told me and once again I nodded going into mine and hyunjin's room. I wanted to walk inside the bathroom but hands on my hips stopped me.

"Before you go. Stop calling me Hyunjin love. I know it's my name but you know I'll prefer a nickname given by you." He told me and I nodded trying to find a good nickname for him.

"Then......is Hyunnie okay?" I asked and he smiled nodding his head. He pecked my lips and let me go.

I took a quick shower and realized I forgot to take my clothes here. I tied a towel around my waist and got out into our room. He was there sitting on the bed looking through his phone when he noticed me. His phone dropped and he was staring at me.

"Can you please stop staring? It's quite uncomfortable." I told him and he snapped out of his trance .

"I'm sorry princess. It's just that you're so beautiful." He said as I blushed. My body is one of my biggest insecurities as well as my freckles and honestly my whole look.

"I just took a hoodie and pulled it over me. It was my appas one so it was way too big as it covere me to my knees. I just dressed myself as Hyunjin wasn't looking for my comfort. I really appreciate that, you know other alphas will look and say that he can because he can see his mate but it makes no sense.

After I was fully dressed I told hyunjin he can look. His smile dropped and I wondered why. He got up closer and it was a quick move so I stepped back with a flinch.

"Hey, it's ok. No need to be scared. I just wanted to ask whose hoodie it is." He said as he patted my head with a sad look.

"I know that you're still scared after yesterday but I promise I will never do such a thing again, okay?" He asked and I nodded hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"This is my appa's hoodie. He gave it to me so that they'll smell a strong alpha scent from it as in order to protect me but now that I have you there's no need for that." I told him and he nodded.

"When we're already talking about the scents. I don't wanna seem creepy but I wonder how you smell." He said and I nodded.

I proceeded to take of my bracelet and he did his.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Is it only me or are you also weak when you wake up? Istg I do really struggle to open a water bottle. Anyway triple update. I hope you're enjoying.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah <3