chapter 4

Hyunjin pov.

I'm walking in the hallway as I see a cute guy walking through. I need to keep my shit together, I'm here to find my mate not to fuck the whole school. He looked lost like he was looking for someone. He was really small but as the school is giving everyone the scent blockers I can't sense his rank. Probably beta, omegas are rare and there's only five in the whole school. Good for me, easier to find my mate. There is a chance he will be my mate.

I continued to look at him as he walked and suddenly another boy pulled him into his arms. He probably already is mated. Well, not my mate, stupid me thinking this will be easy.

I continued to walk around and walked into cafeteria. This school is so big it's so easy to get lost. I sat down at an empty table. I looked around to spot a boy even smaller and cuter than the boy I met in the hallway. He must be an omega, I think everyone knows as I see all the guys here looking at him hungrily. I felt bad for the poor soul.

Just when another boy tried to approach him I wanted to stand up to stop him. I didn't need to because two other boys came. One of them is in my class and I wanted to go talk with him cuz he looks cool but another guys in the class stopped me telling me how scary he is. I still wanted to go but they wouldn't let me. By now I could have been sitting there with them having friends already but fuck the world and this school.

I'm sitting here alone watching the boy sitting back. Is he really that scary? I don't think so. I just continued to stare into nothing. We are going on some trip in a few days and if I won't make friends by then I will be put with a random boy. Perfect.

I'm gonna die there.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Okay, I feel stupid again.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3