chapter 7

Felix pov.

"Is it really alright?" Hyunjin asked me again and I just nodded. I sit by the window so I stood up and let him sit first. He sat down and I walked closer to him rethinking my life decision. Why do I feel so nervous suddenly?

He chuckled and pulled me down on his lap. Minho and sungie sat right next to us. I was really stiff and I don't even know why. I can feel as hyunjin pulled me more into his arms and I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Relax, I won't hurt you." He said and I nodded getting more comfortable. I felt so sleepy I eventually fell asleep.

Hyunjin pov.

I can't believe he actually doesn't mind. He even fell asleep. There's even a big chace he's my mate as he's an omega. Oml I wish. I don't wanna be disrespectful to my mate if it's not him but I actually think his cuteness won't beat anyone.

I looked at him sleeping, he is so cute. I watched him for a while and he snuggled closer to me and shivered a bit. He must be cold. I don't wanna wake him up so I carefully took my bag where I have a few things and pulled out a hoodie. This will be huge on him but he won't be cold. I carefully put it on him but he woke up and looked at me.

"Are you cold?" I said quietly as I noticed both minho and jisung already sleeping. He nodded and rubbed his eyes with his small fists. I took the hoodie he is just covered with and told him to wear it. He nodded, he must be too sleepy to even think about the fact that it's mine. I really need him to take off his bracelet for me to see if he is or he is not my mate. I was right tho, it's huge on him. He's too small

He fell back asleep immediately.

(5 hours later)
Minho pov.

I woke up first. All three of them were still sleeping and I noticed hyunjin's hoodie on lixie. They're sus. Do they know they're mates? I still can't believe I'm the first one to know that. I know it before them. It's actually so obvious. I can't believe hyunjin atill doesn't know.

It's time to wake them up as teacher finished his monologue a bit ago. We will be there in 10 minutes.

I woke all of them up as they were too sleepy to understand anything.

"Sungie some on love. We will be there soon, don't sleep." I told as I was patting his head the whole time. He just groaned and snuggled closer.

Hyunjin is already wide awake but lixie looks like he's done. They'll be sleeping right when we arrive I know it. They won't even unpack themselves. I actually want to put hyunjin and felix in one room and talk with hyunjin about the mate thing. They look so great together and I'm like 100% percent sure hyunjin is good for felix. He's even a true blood alpha.

We arrived and I finally managed to wake sungie up and we immediately went to our cabin after teacher told us number.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3