chapter 10

Hyunjin pov.

I brought jackets for jisung and felix. I know for sure it's minho's but it was closest and I was in hurry for them to not freeze. I'm also not sure where lix put his things or if he even put them somewhere so I just took the hoodie he had in the bus.

I handed one to sungie and he gladly accepted. I gave the other one to lix as he smiled at me thankfully. Sungie looked okay but lixie looks still cold even after he put on the hoodie.

I'm not really sure how to help him so the only idea I got was to hug him. I did and he flinched a bit.

"Shhh, it's me. Nothing to be scared of. Are you still cold?" I asked him carefully and he shook his head. I nodded and we finally arrived to that shop. Everything was there.

We just picked what we needed and wanted to head back but suddenly we heard a yelling.

"Where the fuck are you looking?!" It was one of the boys from that duo. He was yelling at lixie who was on the ground. I helped him up as I glared at them.

"Who do you think you are yelling at my ma- friend!. I almost exposed him being my mate, I need to be more careful. He got closer as I pulled lix more behind me. He showed his red eyes as he thought I would be scared.

I just gently pushed lix back to minho as my eyes turned bloody red. I had smirk on my face as I saw him backing off a bit.

"Just fuck off." I told him and he really started leaving.

"Just you wait!" He said angrily pointing at lix. I took his finger and turned it the opposite way.

"I told you to fuck off, didn't I?" I asked as he screamed in pain.

"Yes, you did."

"Then what the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled at him and he ran off. I turned towards them but sungie and lix looked scared. They were both hiding behind minho.

"We can smell you even with that bracelet. Calm down a bit." Minho said and I realized. He must've smelled I'm his mate then, right? Or maybe he smelled only the fact that I'm angry. I need to find out.

We continued to walk home as lix kept his distance from me. It made me very confused. I know that we are not close as we don't know each other somehow long but he was never so scared of me. Only at first meet but when he got comfortable on my lap he was okay. What's wrong with him?

We arrived back and he went into our room. I went after him ignoring their questions. I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed looking on a wall. I closed the door behind me and sat close to him. He flinched a bit and pulled away. Well he tried because before he did I caught him.

"What's wrong with you?"

------------------------------------------------------
Hii
Rest in peace my moonbin you'll be missed by all of us.

Today my best friend vroke up with her boyfriend but I'm very worried for her as she is very suicidal. I really can't lose her as she is really my best friend. She was always there for me and now I'm back into my darker times and she is going through a lot herself. I'm not really sure what to do. I'm so scared I'll lose her which I can't because them I'll go after her. When I say I can't live without her I mean it.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3