chapter 19

Hyunjin pov.

I knocked on the door but I got no response. I tried again more aggressively and still got no response. I saw how minho started dragging jisung into their room. I get angry easily and my knocking got more and more aggressive to the point it wasn't even knocking.

"Felix you better open the door before I tear them apart." I know that he's scared of me when I get angry so I immediately heard small footsteps and door unlocking. I opened the door. I didn't even realized my eyes were red, when I saw him shaking in fear.

"What was that Felix?" I asked him. He didn't respond as I got closer. My intention wasn't to scare him but he better don't make me angry. When I asked him again and he still didn't respond I punched the wall and the wall broke. I saw how he got up and tried to run before I caught him.

"Where are you going?!" I didn't even realize that I did raised my voice at him. The next thing I know is someone pushing me away from him and punching me.

"How you dare to talk like that with my brother you ficker! If you wanna act like this to your mate then pick someone else and not my brother, understand?!" I saw minho with his red eyes and I started realizing everything. Fuck! I must've scared him.

I looked up to see felix in jisung's embrace. He was crying. What have I just done. I'm so fucking stupid.

"If you don't apologize right now you won't ever see him again." He told me and I immediately went closer to Felix. I fell to my knees and looked at him with teary eyes. He backed off with jisung as I was probably too close.

"I'm so so sorry baby. I didn't mean to. I don't know how to control myself. I'm so so so sorry, this will never happen again, I swear. I have to protect you from what you're scared of but instead you are scared of me. I'm so stupid, I fucking hate myself so much for what I did. Please forgive me." I said as tears were running down my eyes. He was still crying.

"I..I forgive you. Just don't do this ever again, I'm really scared. I don't want to be afraid of you, you're my mate but what you did was too much. I thought you were going to hit me for a while. I really do forgive you but I'm not staying with you tonight." He said and I nodded, I understand him. I deserve this. Also I would never hit him. I would hit myself or thing around me but never him, I am not like this.

He left the room with jisung and only me and minho stayed. Minho sat in front of me and glared at me.

"You ever try to treat my brother like this again and me and my appa will kill you. If I ever again hear and I don't care if it's from his mouth or by mind-link, if I ever hear that he's scared of you again, you're done. Do you understand?!" He asked me strently and I nodded.

"I'm sorry minho." I told him as he was already leaving.

"I know that you're a true blooded alpha and all those shits but he's an omega. You cannot expect him to take your anger well. Look at him, he's so fragile and you still dare to treat him like this." He said and left the room. He's right. He's an omega, he's very fragile and when you look at him you can already tell he's really sensitive. I'm used to be around alphas who doesn't even move when I'm angry. I need to be careful af.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I will update some more chapters as an apology for my low activity.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3