chapter 36

Hyunjin pov.

We walked into lixie's room.

"What did your father meant when he said he will train me to be better?" I asked lixie as he was removing some makeup.

"Oh that. He organized a camp where alphas are trainings to be a better mates. He once took me there with minho to look and it was so scary. I'm glad minho didn't need to go there." He said unfazed. That sounds like a horror. I don't wanna end up there. I'm not the worst mate but I know I can do better.

"So what is the camp about?" I asked him. He was ready to go take a shower when I asked.

"Hyunjin? Are you by any chance...worried that you might end up there?" Lix asked me and I nodded hesitantly.

"Don't worry, I don't think you will. You're an awesome mate." He said before leaving to take a shower. That didn't help me much. I know lixie is trying to cheer me up but I'm scared.

I will have to be extra careful.

"I promise I will do my best to prove that I'm worth lixie." I said to myself. I heard the water stop not so long after, preparing my clothes, taking my towel.

Lixie soon walked out of the bathroom. I walked in not forgetting to peck his lips.

Felix pov.

I know that jinnie is worried but I don't want him to think about it that much. I'm sure he won't end up there. I was drying my hair with a towel thinking about some possibilities that might happen when jinnie walked out.

"Hey baby. You lost in your thoughts?" I nodded slowly and he walked to me sitting behind me. He took the towel and dried my hair. After he was done he hugged me pulling me towards him. Now I'm sitting on his lap with my back pressed against his chest with his arms around my waist.

"You're so cute..." I heard him say, that made me giggle. I yawned causing hyunjin to kiss my cheek and pull me down. We were now laying on the bed with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

He quickly turned of the lamp and laid more comfortably. I closed my eyes with a smile.

"Good night angel~ sleep well~" I didn't even reply as I already dozed off.

Hyunjin pov.

Gosh, he is so cute. I wish we could cuddle forever. I'm happy he's back to normal now as the few last days were hell. He was so distant and avoided all of us. I'm happy he's back to his bubbly self. I missed cuddling him. I missed kissing his cute face. I missed his laugh, giggles and literally everything about him. I missed him...

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm starting to get bored of this story and I'm planning a new one. This one will end soon but don't be sad guys. I have more stories that I would love to share.

Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3