chapter 13

Hyunjin pov.

I woke up to felix trying to get out of my grip.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him and he just now noticed that I'm awake.

"I want to go to see sungie." He said pouting and I nodded letting him go. I don't wanna let him go but what can I do.

He got up and I just noticed that he only has a top. I looked away to let him change but he just went out like this. I followed him dumbfounded. He wanted to open the door but luckily knocked first as he realized they may be doing something he doesn't wanna see. I totally understand.

When they told him he can get in he did. They didn't look somehow messy so I guess that they were just chilling. Minho looked at me with questions in his eyes and I knew that he wants to know if I told him. I pointed him to get out and he followed me.

"So?" He asked after we walked into the kitchen. I just shook my head sighing. He slapped my head and I looked at him with painful look.

"What the fuck hyunjin. Just tell him." He told me angrily and I nodded.

"I know, I'm just scared." I told him and he sighed.

"Why are you scared? You two are literally the cutest looking couple." He said and I nodded, I know this but I'm scared of rejection.

"Just tell him."

Felix pov.

"Sungie, now that they're gone. I need to tell you something." I told him and he nodded.

"Hyunjin is my mate." I told him quickly.

"How do you know??? I was in such a stress because minho told me not to tell you but now that you know congrats." He said. I was shovked for him to know. So minho told him not to tell me, hmmmm. I'm not gonna talk with him. I'm angry. More at hyunjin because he should've told me.

"So you knew?" I asked him and he nodded.

"How long?" I asked him and he smiled a bit.

"I guess since yesterday like all of us." He said and I nodded. Well he knew, hyunjin knew and minho knew but they still haven't told me. I wanna pay back but I don't know how.

We were talking a bit more before we heard knocks on the door. Me and sungie went to open.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I think it's time they'll be mates already. I just don't know how to write it and because I don't have much time in these days. I'm trying my best to update. Be patient please.
Eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3