chapter 9

Minho pov.

I woke up as sungie was shaking me. I held both of his hands and pulled him closer to me still with my eyes open.

"Wake up minho! Do you know that you left felix and hyunjin in the same room? You know felix is scared of alphas." He said seriously and I finally opened my eyes.

"Chill." I said and he hit my shoulder finally managing to sit up. I groaned and sit up as well. He got up and tried to open the door.

"I locked them love." I told him with a sweet smile. He glared at me and started demanding the key.

"Come sit here, I need to tell you something." I told him and he sat down.

"Felix and hyunjin are mates. Felix doesn't know yet but hyunjin's gonna tell him soon." I told him and he widened his eyes.

"Are you serious?! That's why you left them in the same room?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okayyy, I ship it." He said getting up and changing his clothes. I did the same and unlocked the door. We got out to find felix and hyunjin already here.

"Did you know that we will be cooking and surviving this by ourselves?" Hyunjin asked and I nodded while the two younger boys were totally clueless.

"There is a shop near where they'll be giving us food for free as we already paid everything. Also teacher are here only for the reason that someone can hurt themselves. So it's just us four for the whole 2 weeks." I told them and they all nodded.

There was a knock on our door and lixie went to open them. He came back with a traumatized look on his face.

"Mr. Seon is here." He said and all of our eyes widened. That's the teacher that use to hit beta's and omegas. I hate him.

We saw him come towards us and we alll knew hell is about to begin.

"Where the fuck were you the whole day?!" He started yelling immediately after he saw all of us standing here.

"Sorry, we slept the whole day." I said with a cold expression.

"You disrespectful piece of shit. You're talking with your teacher." He said and I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but you're not our teacher." Lixie said and that bastard got more angry. He tried to slap him but hyunjin held his hand.

"Don't you fucking dare touch an omega." He said and lixie was shocked for sure. Hyunjin's dark red eyes signaling him being the true blood alpha. Even the teacher got scared as he's only an alpha.

"Next time come at time." He said and left quickly.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked lix as his red eyes slowly faded to brown again.

"I'm fine. Come on we should try to cook something for breakfast." Lixie said and we all followed him to that shop. We cane out and found out it's not as hot outside as it looked. Lixie was trembling in coldness as sungie and him were hugging all the way there.

Hyunjin went back to our cabin for their jackets as alphas are thick skinned so we aren't so cold.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3