chapter 17

Felix pov.

"Hmmm?" I asked him again and he sighed.

"I wanted to tell you okay?" He said trying to save himself but it was already too late as he knew about everything much sooner.

"Then why you didn't? Why?" I said as my voice started to break. Am I really that ugly that he didn't want to admit I am his mate?

"Because I was scared. I just didn't know how to do it." He said coming closer as I was shaking my head taking steps back.

"I think you just didn't want to have someone like me as your mate. I am not even surprised, some evil guy from hell is trying to make me his mate and I'm so freaking ugly." I said as I broke down.

"What guy?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know who he is. People say he's the ex of our moon goddess." I told him and he looked at me surprised.

"No please don't worry, I'm with you. You're my mate and I can't share you with someone. You're mine, only mine." He said and I looked at him. He managed to get close enough to me and he took both of my hands in his.

"And also what are you saying about you being ugly. You're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen and the fact that you're my mate is even better." He told me and I widened my eyes staring at him.

Suddenly he kissed me, I panicked. What should I do? Help me. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that I finally have a mate it's just the fact that he kissed me so suddenly. I didn't respond to his kiss so he let go.

"I'm sorry, I know it's too soon and  we don't really know each other so when you feel comfortable enough just tell me." He said and I nodded.

"Hyung?" I asked and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I need you to help me about that guy." I told him and he nodded.

"How?"

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I know that my activity is really poor in this story but my time is at minimum. I'm sorry for updating after a long time but my mental health isn't really good these days. I'm trying my best just to survive for my friends.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3