chapter 2

Felix pov.

We ate our dinner and I immediately started regretting that I said yes. What is wrong with me. It will be so boring but I know that sungie is scared without me and when minho can't be with him it's even worse.

I walked upstairs right after I said goodbye to jisung, minho is on the way to his house with him now. I jumped on my bed and screamed into the pillow. I'm so stupid. I laid on my back and sighed frustrated.

Someone knocked on my door and I sat up to see my appa walking in. I smiled at him and he smiled back as he sat od the bed next to me. He patted my head and handed me some papers.

"Those are the papers we had to sign. I already talked with your teacher and told him to not to force into thing you wouldn't want to do. So if you feel like staying in cabin you can just stay there." He told me and I nodded.

He then left my room. After he left the room suddenly became cold and the lights shut down. I screamed when my window close itself suddenly. I screamed more when my mirror suddenly broke. I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face in. I heard a voice.

"You're mine." I looked up to see a weird creature in a piece of my broken mirror. It was a man but he was really weird.

"Who are you?!" I asked scared, it was cold so I was shaking. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. I turned but nobody was there. Suddenly I felt a warmth on my back, as if someone was hugging me. I felt so scared. I looked into that mirror to see the weird man hugging me. What the fuck is going on.

"LIXIE!!! OPEN THE DOOR! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON??" I heard appa scream and that's when the creature whispered this in my ear.

"I will come for you soon love." Ahd then the creature continued to hug me for a bit before disappearing. That's when the door broke down by minho and my appa. I saw my eomma crying behind them. I run up to them and hugged minho and our parents joined us.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked me and I told them everything while sobbing.

"You know, this man. He is only threatening you. You need to find your mate soon otherwise you will really become his mate. Don't worry much tho, we won't let him do anything to you." Minho told me and I nodded. I calmed down a bit.

There was another knock on our door and appa went to get it. He came back with a letter and handed it to me.

"But these are my mates informations I got when I was 10." I said as I opened it.

"Well, that means something has changed. Not the age because it changes automatically. It's school then." I looked at the school and saw that he's transferring to our school. Only problem is that I know noone in our school so that means I wouldn't know if he's the one that transferred or not.

"So that means I will find him easily." I said and they nodded. I really need to find him in case not to end up that weird man's wife.

"It's time to go to sleep." Eomma said and both our parents went to their bedroom to sleep.

"Come on, you will sleep in my room tonight. We will clean yours tomorrow." Minho told me and I went into his room with him.

We fell asleep right after we laid down.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Welcome to new chapter. I felt really bad this morning ao I stayed at home.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3