chapter 30

Felix pov.

We arrived to water to find out that hyunjin was actually capable of making some more friends and they came to swim with us. Okay, this can be fun I guess.

Hyunjin made a lot of friends and they all seems so chill. I think some of them are foreign. I hope they will be kind and maybe I can make some friends. Also Minho, I think he will be happy to have some more friends. I looked around there's more than 7 people I don't know. I only recognized Jungkook and hoseok. I don't really feel like counting them.

I stepped into the water but it was so cold. I don't really know how to swim properly yet so this will be interesting. I do know how to swim but I'm bad at it. This lake is too big and I'm kinda scared. I'm scared of deep water. Water that I go into is always the right size for me to fit but this one is bigger and I'm scared. I sat down by the corner and put my feet in. Some boy sat next to me.

"Hi! I'm Tae. I'm Jungkook's mate." He said and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"I'm Felix." I said quietly. I'm not good with people.

"OH! You're hyunjin's mate, right?" He asked and I nodded shyly. So hyunjin actually tells his friends about me? That's crazy.

"Why aren't you in the water?" He asks. I should ask him the same as he isn't wet, not even a little bit.

"It's too cold. You?" I asked him back and he giggled.

"It's kinda embarrassing but I can't swim." He said and I giggled too.

"Well, I'm bad at it as well." I said and he nodded.

"What are you two doing here?" Jungkook asked as he entered. I smiled at him and tae splashed water over him. Kook frowned.

"Hey! You little come here." He said as he pulled tae into the water.

"Kookie, you know I can't swim." He pouted and I laughed.

"Hey! What are you laughing about." He asked as he slashed water over me as well. It was so cold.

"I know, that's why I'm holding you." Kook said as he spun around with tae in his hands.

"It's so cold..." Tae said as he was trembling.

"If you moved it wouldn't be so cold." Kook said and tae frowned shaking his head.

They left and I was left alone once again, enjoying my peace, until someone new came. He sat next to me and I recognized it's hyunjin.

"Princess, why aren't you swimming with us?" He asked as water dripped down his body. It already looked cold enough for me to tremble.

"It's cold and I'm scared." I told him and he shook his head.

"Not cold. Why are you scared love?" He asked me and I didn't know what to say. He will think I'm stupid for being scared of water that's taller than me.

"Tell me the truth." He said sternly and I signed.

"I'm scared of water." I mumbled expecting him to laugh which he didn't and that's weird. Everyone laugh when I tell them.

"That's okay! I can help you." He said and I shook my head.

"The water is too cold." I said and he frowned.

"But this way you won't enjoy it here." He said back and I sighed.

"It's really okay, I don't feel like going into the water anyway." I said and he nodded. He just sat there with me for a while before I asked.

"Why are you still here?"

"I will stay here with you. I want to spend time with you but if you don't feel like doing this activity, it's totally fine. We can just talk about something or go on a walk around here." He said. I can't believe I have such a sweet mate.

"Can we go on a walk?" I asked and he nodded.

"For sure, let me just dry myself a bit." He got up and took his towel. He dried himself and came back to me. Pulling his hand out for me to hold. I took his hand and we walked in the forest. He has only his swim shorts on and I am surprised he isn't cold.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I am an alpha. I have a thick skin unlike you. You have a very sensitive skin you know. I did some research on omegas so I can be a better mate." He said and I cooed at his cuteness. Since when he is so sweet. He stopped and pulled me into a hug.

"Not even my skin is cold, see?" He said with a smirk and I giggled nodding.

"Yours is. Are you cold?" He asked and I shook my head. I am not cold, my skin is always cold, surprised he didn't notice yet. He nodded back and we continued to walk. It's really beautiful here. Glad we came.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
I'm back and bored. I'm about to cut my sisters hair. She has them really long and she doesn't like it anymore. She's this kind of a tomboy. She wears boys clothes all the time. I'm not sure how long she wants it but I totally support her as she kinda wants to be a boy.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3