chapter 11

Hyunjin pov.

"What's wrong with you?"

He looked at me questioning if he will tell me or no.

"Won't you tell me?" I asked him as I got my face closer to his. He shook his head. I pulled my face even closer and saw him tense up more.

"Tell me princess." I told him and he just nodded.

"I.... I'm scared when you're angry." He said and I caressed his cheek. I smiled at him a bit. He is so adorable, I don't want my mate to be scared of me. That's literally my worst nightmare. I'm even still thinking about how to tell him the fact that I am his mate.

"You don't need to be scared. I don't wanna scare you, I want to scare the people that are trying to hurt you. Not you." I told him and ruffled his hair a little. He looked at me surprised by my actions.

I think it's time to tell him but I don't know howwww. I will just come up with something and then I'll tell him. Where can be the best place to tell him? I would love to do it right now but I'm scared that he won't accept me. I just need to find out.

"HYUNJIN! you fucker come and help me!" I heard minho yell and I rolled my eyes sighing. I went out of the room and to minho. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"We are going to unpack. What have you thought? I will do it alone? You little shit." Minho said pissed and I was confused at his change in behavior.

"God breath." I told him in a disbelief and he chuckled.

"Soory.... and thank you for saving lixie. You should tell him that you're his mate today." He told me as he proceeded to unpack everything. Soon I joined him and we talked. Little bit we know someone was listening to us.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
My life seems a lot brighter now that my friend boyfriend broke up with her. She is happier and I am happier. We also found a new friend group so there's not only two of us. There's like 10 of us. I have such a good mood today.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3