chapter 33

Felix pov.

Come on, it's 10 a.m. Why is he not awake yet?! I will try one more time.

"Jinnie, wake up. It's 10 a.m already. I just want to get up." I said as I tickled his nose and brushed hair out of his face. He growled lowly and pulled me closer.

"Five more minutes." He said with his morning low voice. I blushed at that.

"No way! It's 10 a.m, I've been up for 3 hours already. Please." I said getting frustrated.

"I'm just teasing you." He said and opened his eyes, he kissed my forehead and got up. I got up too and went to shower.

I was standing in a steaming hot shower and I suddenly got dizzy. I stumbled back a hit and I hit my head on the wall.

"Ouch!" I said as I stied to stand still. I hit my arm then. What the fuck is going on.

"You look so beautiful." I heard a voice but I didn't saw anyone.

"You need to be more careful my love, you're bleeding." The voice said again and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I flinched so hard

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm planning on killing your so called mate." The last words I heard before I stopped the water and looked around.

"Why's that guy always messing with me." I cried out. I don't want him in my life.

I got out. Shivering as I felt something cold walking right next to me. I started feeling so cold. I swear I heard something again but no one heard as well.

"I'm going to be with you all the time from now one. I need to protect you from that wolf. You will get used to the cold feeling my love." He said whispering so only I can hear him.

"Are you cold?" I heard someone say as I looked up, it was hyunjin. I nodded and his eyes went wide.

"You're bleeding! What happened?!" He asked me seriously and I just brushed it off.

"It's nothing." I said walking away. Before I could, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the room. He took tissue and wiped my forehead. He then began to look for a cause of blood. He found it and wiped and cleaned the wound for me. He also looked at my arm and wrapped it with a bandage.

"Seriously, what happened." He asked again demanding.

"I just got dizzy and hit myself against the wall." I said and he kissed me.

"Baby, you need to be more careful. Are you still dizzy?" I shook my head and he nodded.

"Come on, you should eat something." He asaid and we both got up walking to the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I don't really have much to say this time. Just that I'm bored and I'm going to my grandma's house and I'm scared. She always comments my looks and I'm not ready for that, seriously.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3