chapter 38

Felix pov.

I kissed my eomma's cheek and sat down on a chair. I wodner where appa is. It's strange, he is always having breakfast with us.

"Where is appa?" Minho asked. Eomma sighed. I can see he's bothered by appa not being here with us.

"He has some work. He left very early today." He said and took a piece of melon. I nodded and others did the same.

"Eomma, we're going out today. Is that okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course honey, enjoy yourselves. I have a lots of work today anyway." Eomma said. We soon finished eating and got ready to go out.

Me and sungie were waiting for them to finally decide who will be driving. I sighed and took the keys.

"Lix, you can't drive-" I cut him off.

"I know but I need you two to breath. It's not that deep. Let's try this I'm thinking of a number from 1-10 and who gets the closest wins and drives, alright?" They both nodded. I feel like I'm working with kids. I heard jisung giggle at their stupidity and childish behavior.

"3" hyunjin said.

"8" minho said.

"Minho got the number right so he's driving." I said and gave minho the keys. I watched as he opened the door for jisung, left to his side and before sitting down, he said.

"We share our braincells, that's why I got it right." He said and finally sat down. I sighed in relief and heard hyunjin scoff.

I sat in the backseat and hyunjin soon joined. We drove almost silently, only having some small conversations.

We soon arrived and saw chan hyung and innie standing there.

"Soryy, we're a little late. I missed you so much hyung!" I told him as I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back.

"I missed you too lix, now come on. Let's get something to drink." He said and we all walked into a cafe.

"Beautiful." I mumbled to myself.

"You sure are." I heard hyunjin say and I blushed hitting his arm playfully.

All of us sat down and we chatted before the waiter finally came and took our order. He left and soon brought our drinks. I looked at mine and noticed it's not really what I ordered. I decided I should let it go. They must be so busy, I don't wanna bother them.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if they didn't change my sweet caramel latte for a bitter disgusting black coffee.

Hyunjin pov.

They brought our drinks and I immediately noticed that pout on lixie's face. He's so cute, omg. I'm having a heart attack.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him and he sighed.

"They gave me a wrong order. I wanted a caramel latte not this bitter thing." He told me and I smiled at him. How can he be so adorable all the time, even when he's sad.

"I will take care of it." I said calling a waiter towards our table. Lixie pushed my hand back down but it was too late. I gave him back the coffee and told him to bring the one that lix wanted, politely of course.

"Hyunjin, I didn't want to bother them with this. They must be so busy." He told me. He cares too much. It's their job and they get payed for bringing a right order. I'm not saying that they can't make a mistake, it can happen.

"Come on lix, it's their job." I told him and he nodded still pouting a bit.

We continued talking and had a good time. Chan and jeongin seems really chill, maybe we should hang out more often.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I thought I updated it yesterday but as I can see I did not.
I just wanna tell you that this story is ending in like a chapter or two. I'm planning to do a time skip because where's the point. It was supposed to be a shorter type of a cute romance that ends with the trip.
But
Here I am out of the trip still writing this.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3