chapter 26

Minho pov.

The game is on and I'm frustrated. None of us is on the same team. I begged the teacher but he told me it's not fair and we ended up on different teams. But the only good thing is that felix ended up with Jungkook and jisung with hoseok. I do trust them, they're my friends, both mated and we know each other for a long time. They're very protective towards the two omegas so I'm a bit calmer that they're on the same team.

I ended up on team with all those basic bitches that were rude to my babies. I swear to god I will push them down the stairs.

If you were like confused what the game is about, we are getting locked in the house and it's like locked with 6 locks and the windows are locked as well, it's like prison. They're stopping the time after we get out and the first team that will get out wins. Supid game.

There are 8 teams. We are 40. So the teams are by 5 people.

The first team to go is mine. We're number 1. We stepped in and girls immediately got scared. We have 3 girls on the team. Two betas and one omega. No wonder they be scared.

"Oppa I'm scared. Help me." One girl hugged me and I pushed her off.

"Don't be such a baby, come on. It's not that scary." I said and the other boy nodded. His name is Jake I think. I don't know him well but he looks chill.

"Let's go find the keys. We have to find 6 keys so you better hurry up. We don't have time for you being scaredy cat." Jake said and I knew I liked him. He rolled his eyes so smoothly. Omg, I wish he was my friend but he probably is scared of me like everybody else.

All three girls were so scared. I understand that they're girls and not alphas but this was too much. One of them even cried. I'd understand if it was the omega cuz they're really sensitive to these things but it was the other girl. This was so cringe. After half an hour we finally got out. I was so embarrassed because this took forever and the second team only took like 15 minutes. On the third team there's sungie and they took even more than us.

Now we had to sit by teams so I was watching sungie and felix to make sure they're safe. They looked so uncomfortable in their teams and the only they talked to were Jungkook and hoseok.

Two teams went by and on the 6th one there was Hyunjin. Their team also took forever. Lixie is on the last one so there's one more team before him and he already looks scared.

They only took like 10 minutes and they were out. Just how. Lixie's team is next and I just now noticed he has that idiot on his team. That one that claimed he's his mate.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I just forgot his name someone please remind me. The name of that idiot, help.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3