chapter 23

Minho pov.

"Come on, eat something." I told him and he again shook his head.

"Please, I beg you." I tried again but failed.

"Why won't you eat love?" I asked him but before he said something, hyunjin knocked on the door.

"Minho, do you have some time? I need to talk with you about something." He asked and I nodded.

We walked outside and he sighed.

"Did you know that someone is telling our mates that they're fat?" He asked me and I realized why he didn't want to eat. I looked at him and shook my head. How would I know? Sungie didn't tell me and he promised he would tell me everything. Maybe he was scared of my reaction.

"We need to find out who. Let's just force them to tell us." I told him and he nodded.

"Lixie told me that many people do but why would they? They're skinny as fuck, in fact they need to eat a lot more." Hyunjin said and we made a plan on how to force them to tell us, we also made a plan to make them feel better.

We walked back into the specific rooms and started. I sat back on the bed next to sungie and he smiled.

"So you won't eat?" I asked him and he shook his head. I nodded and put the tray away.

"Who is telling you you're fat?" I asked him and he looked surprised, he must be wondering how I know.

"You have two choices. Either you can tell me or I'm gonna find out myself." I told him and he looked down.

"You promised you would tell me everything and still here we are, me forcing you to tell me who the fuck is calling you and lix fat." I said a bit strictly to see if it will do anything but he just kept looking down. I don't want to scare him, I just tried if me being a bit more strict will help but it won't.

"Lixie told you?" He asked and I sighed pulling him closer. I hugged him.

"Lixie told hyunjin something, we think it was on accident. Why don't you want to tell me? Is it more than two people?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Is the number big?" I asked again and he nodded again. I wanted to ask more questions in order to be closer but before I did he took his phone and showed me one group chat.

All the comments were about him and felix as they need to lose weight or wear more makeup because they're ugly. How useless and weak they are as they're omegas. You know why all this? They're mine and hyunjin's fans. They're jealous of our mates so they're doing this.

"Why are you in this chat?" I asked him patting his head as he looked at me with teary eyes. I wiped the tears that slipped and let him breath for a while.

"Well, they added us and started saying those things and when we left they added us again. It kept going like this till we eventually gave up and just let them bully us." He said and I looked at the members. It's almost half of our school. These are all betas and omegas. Unmated. They must be so fucking jealous.

"We will solve this, all right?" I told him and he nodded.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I needed some drama as I thought the dstory is too boring. I'm sorry to people who likes more calm kind of a story.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3