chapter 22

Hyunjin pov.

I waited a bit for him to take off his bracelet first and when he did, he smelled like levanter. Such a good scent to have. I have tequila so I hope it won't be too strong for him. I took a deep breath of his scent while my wolf was screaming.

'mate'

I took a step closer and took my bracelet off. He must've smelled that because he looked at me with a smile but his nose scrunched at the strong smell.

"Tequila?" He asked and I nodded. He giggled. I moved my face closer to his but before I had a chance to kiss him someone knocked on our door. It was Minho.

"Put your bracelet back on felix, right now. Alphas near might smell you." Minho said and he immediately put it back on. Is his scent so strong that it will attract alpha's even though we're locked in here? Well, I can protect him so I think he would be okay but I don't want other alphas to come here for him.

I put my bracelet on as well and smiled at him. I finally pulled him into the kiss and he kissed back. I know that people say that even though it's your first kiss, you'll naturally know how to do it but in Felix's case I don't think it's real. He was totally lost and tried to copy everything I did. He is so adorable.

After that we went back to the kitchen and sat down minho came to us and gave us breakfast going with his into their room. We just ate silently when I noticed lixie doesn't eat much. He stopped eating quickly.

"You're done already?" I asked him and he nodded.

"How come, eat some more." I told him and he shook his head. I patted his head.

"Why not princess, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just trying to lose some weight." He told me and I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"You? And losing weight? You're already so skinny, why would you want to lose weight?" I asked him. I really care about him and want him to be okay.

"Because I'm fat, look at me I have fat everywhere." He told me and I pulled his head so he would be looking at me. I caressed his cheek.

"Baby, you're not fat. In fact you need to eat more. You're too skinny. When I saw you only in that towel, I was shocked because your ribs were showing very much. You're not heavy. You're too light and that's the problem." I told him and he had teary eyes.

"That's not true, you're lying. Everybody is telling me and sungie that we're fat as if we're pigs. We decided to lose weight together so others won't say those things anymore." He said crying and I started to get angry.

"Who is saying such things?" I asked him and he looked me in the eyes.

"Everybody does. Why wouldn't they. They're right." He told me and I got up walking straight into minsung room not forgetting to knock.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
New update again. I'm trying to be more active now as I wasn't before.
I don't have a very good mood right now because my sister came home drunk with two guys and mom almost kicked her out so I am very sad right now but I hope things will get better.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3