chapter 16

Felix pov.

Okay this is what I was waiting for, I can finally get him. I'm angry and I'm going to make his life a living hell for not telling me. I saw him walking into our room and closing the door, locking them amd keeping the key with him. I just laughed about it.

"You have something you wanna tell me?" I asked him sassily and he just nodded. I was staring at him angrily for him to know he really fucked up. He wanted to speak up but before he did my phone started ringing. I glared at him and picked the phone up.

I saw who was calling and immediately felt a lot better. Eomma always makes things and situations better.

"Eomma! I'm so happy to hear you. How are you and appa?"

I asked him cheerfully and I heard him giggle. I'm so happy to hear him again. I already miss him.

"Hey sweetheart, we're good. How are you and our love birds doing?"

He asked so sweetly.

"We're good. I already found my mate eomma! Can you believe it?"

I said happily as I was really really happy but angry at the same time. I looked at hyunjin to see his reaction and he was smiling a little. He has no fucking reason to smile, just you wait you bastard, I'll get back at you.

"That's really great! I'm so happy for you but you know how appa will react right? You know he won't be very happy so it will be a our little secret till you come back okay?"

He said and I nodded knowing that appa will freak out if he knew. He would come here just to see if he is good enough for me.

"Okay eomma, I'll be going. I have some things to solve right now."

I said glaring at hyunjin.

"Okay baby, call me if that terrifying man come back or minho can help okay? Bye."

He said and hyunjin immediately widened his eyes.

"Byee."

I ended the call and looked at hyunjin.

"So you wanna tell me something or not?"

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm bored because I'm at my grandpas place and I have no idea what to do as all of my friends live far away from him.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3