chapter 31

Felix pov.

We were walking in the forest and it was so beautiful. We need to come back already because we've been gone for like 2 hours and the sky is getting really dark. I think it will rain a lot.

We were on our way back when suddenly rain started pouring like crazy. It was so cold. There was no point in running back cuz we were already wet. I started to get really cold and scared as it was completely dark already. I'm holding hyunjin's hand tightly not planning on letting go.

I can already see our cabin when I suddenly hear a big thunder. I got so scared as it was unexpected. Don't get me wrong I'm not scared of thunderstorm but this was scary.

We got back inside to find worried minsung sitting on the couch. When they saw us they scolded us for not saying anything while leaving. Still got a hug tho.

I was so cold that I took a boiling hot shower which didn't help a bit. Still felt the same coldness. I wrapped inside a blanket waiting for the thunderstorm to end while scrolling through my phone when suddenly, all lights stopped working. Must be cuz of the thunder.

I took my phone and put a flashlight on as everyone else did as well. Sungie is super scared of dark so minho has a lot of work just by trying to calm him down. Someone knocked on out door and hyunjin went to open it.

"Power will be out tonight. Please don't exit your cabin students, it might be dangerous. This is one of the worst thunderstorms I've ever went through. Please stay safe and look after each other." One of the teachers said and left. He's right, we should stay here.

"We better go to sleep now guys, it'll pass quicker if we sleep through it." Minho said and we all nodded. I looked at sungie and he at me, knowing me nor him will be able to fall asleep when it's so loud and scary.

Hyunjin literally dragged me into our room and laid on the bed. He laid right next to me, embracing me. He probably knew I was super cold. He covered us as it was getting colder and colder. Even he started to get cold. After he started to get cold, he got up and pulled a hoodie passing it to me.

"I'm getting cold which means you're freezing. Am I right?" He asked and I nodded quickly putting it on and laying back. We cuddled and he eventually fell asleep while I couldn't. I'm glad he's sleeping. I should too cuz my head starts to hurt so much.

I mind-linked minho hoping he would be still awake but nothing. I tried sungie but he also didn't respond. I gave up and decided to try fall asleep with the terrible headache.

(Next morning)

Hyunjin pov.

I woke up first, which is unusual. I should let him sleep. Who knows when he fell asleep last night. It was really loud and he can sleep only when it's quiet. I kissed his forehead only to fing my lips burning. He must have a fever.

I went to the bathroom and took the thermometer going back scanning his forehead.

'39.7°'

OH FUCK.

I need minho, right now!

I ran into their room without knocking waking them up.

"Seriously hyunjin?! What do you want you idiot!" Minho yelled at me. I ignored his morning mood.

"Felix has a fever. A very high one." I said and both of them got up form the bed faster than the light. It was a bad idea cuz sungie has a low iron and needed to stop for a while anyway.

They went into our room to find lixie still sleeping. He must be in pain cuz he's frowning.

"Okay let's do it like this!" Minho said strently.

"Sungie make tea for lix." Minho said and sungie nodded leaving.

"Hyunjin prepare a cold medicine and something for headache." He told me and I nodded.

"I will put a cold cloth on his forehead and try to wake him up." He said and we all went to do our things.

When I came back with the medicine, minho was already there placing the cold cloth on his forehead. I handed him the medicine as he woke him up. Soon sungie brought the tea so lixie took his medicine. He laid back down as minho tucked him in and leaving the room for him to rest.

We went to check on him every 10 minutes to change his cloth cuz it was always warm already. Also to see if he's awake. I was the one checking on him while minho and sungie were cooking some broth for him to eat.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
I'm back after such a long time. One reason was because Wattpad decided I need to re-log again and I forgot my username and practically everything. And the second one was no ideas. Also I was on a vacation enjoying my summer break cuz it ends soon.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3