chapter 37

Felix pov.

I woke up and looked at the clock to find out it's 9 a.m already. I wanted to get up but arms around my waist stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Hyunjin said with his morning voice.

"To get ready?" I said but it sounded more like a question. He shook his head and pulled me closer.

"Hyunjinnie pleasee~" I whined and he shook his head again. He's really a sleepyhead.

"Baby listen, it's still so early. Why can't we sleep in?" He said finally opening his eyes.

"You sleep but I'm bored." I said with a pout. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Fine, fine. I'm up. I can't let my angel be bored." He said and sat up trying to get used to the light.

"You look funny when you wake up!" I giggled. How come I never noticed. His hair are messy and he looks like he's high.

"You little." He said and pinned me on the bed, hovering over me as I struggled to get out of his grip.  He got closer and closer and soon he was only inches apart.

"Hyunnie~" I whined. He chuckled and pecked my lips. He got up and made his way towards bathroom. I was sitting on the bed playing with my phone when he came out.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I looked at him to see him shirtless. I quickly looked away with a blush.

"I...um.. I'm texting chan." I said nervously.

"Chan? Who is chan?" He asked with a smirk, he must've noticed that I'm nervous.

"Friend from Australia. He is in Korea now so we will meet up." I said trying my best not to look at hyunjin. How can he make me feel so nervous.

"Hm, interesting. When are you meeting him?" He asked and I looked at him when I heard a hint of jealousy in his voice. He didn't look somehow pleased with me meeting someone else.

"Do you want to come with us? His boyfriend is coming as well so we can have a double date." I asked and he looked at me with a smile. Where is his frown from a while ago.

"Sure princess. How about we take minho and jisung as well and make it a triple date." He asked and I nodded.

"That's such a great idea, let me just text channie hyung." I said excitedly.

"Okay so triple date is it." I said after channie knew about everything and put my phone down.

"Let's go, breakfast will be served soon." I told hyunjin as he nodded taking some shirt. I took his hand and soon we were downstairs greeted by everyone.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Is there anyone else who loves sanrio? If yes, who is your favorite.
I love hello kitty and kuromi.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3