chapter 15

Hyunjin pov.

He finally left and I turned around to lixie standing here with still only my hoodie around his waist. That means he must've heard everything. My eyes widened and he just left. I looked at minho and he sighed knowing I fucked up.

"Go." He said and I nodded leaving.

Jisung pov.

Damn, Lixie's smart. He knows how to make him finally tell him.

"Do you think lixie will be alright?" Minho asked me and I nodded.

"He will be angry but he knows already." I told him and his eyes widened.

"What?!"

"He also knows that you know. That's why he ignored you when you told him to wear something." I told him and he was shocked.

"And I wanted to scold him, looks like I'll be the one that will get scolded." He said and I knew that's gonna be something. When lix is angry even minho fear him not that he's dangerous or scary but you never know what he si able to do. Last time he was angry at minho he didn't show up for a week and minho almost gone crazy.

"If he will run again I think hyunjin will kil him instead of me." He told me and I knew he would have no chance cuz lix is able to make him go insane when he's angry. That's why I never want lixie to get mad at me. He may look innocent but in those things he's such a bastard.

"I don't think so, you know how lix is." I told him and he nodded, he knows I'm right. Hyunjin may think that he can control him because he's an alpha but it's the total opposite. Lix can use his jealousy and possession. He's really something.

"Let's go into our room, I think lixie might be yelling soon." Minho said and I nodded leaving with him.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm back again.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3