chapter 8

Felix pov.

Imma after the door close after us, I went into bed and laid down. I fell asleep immediately. Only thing I know is sungie laying right next to me.

Minho pov.

"Hyunjin? Can I talk to you before you start to unpack?" I asked him and he nodded. I smiled. We sat down on the couch and he looked at me curiously.

"I want you to share room with lix." I told him and he nodded.

"Well, I totally get that. You wanna spend time with your mate but I'm not really sure if lix won't mind, or maybe his mate." He said and I sighed.

"No, you don't understand. Of course I wanna spend time with my mate but there's different reason for that. Actually..... Felix is your mate." I told him and he looked at me shocked with mouth open.

"A-and how do you k-know that?" He asked shocked.

"Well, come on it's obvious. You told me your mate is from grade under us and he's an omega. Only two omegas in that class are felix and jisung. I am jisung's mate who else do you think it can be?" I told him and he looked at me more shocked finally realizing everything. He then squealed and I looked at him like he's an idiot.

"Omg! It was really that easy. Why didn't I realize earlier!" He started talking loudly and I covered his mouth.

"I get that you're excited but keep quiet, they're sleeping." I told him and he nodded.

"So now excuse me but I need to take sungie to our room and you better take your suitcase into your room. Also talk with lix about it soon." I told him and left. I walked into hyunlix room and saw jilix sleeping together cutely.

I carefully pulled sungie into my arms and brought him into our bed where I laid next to him. There are only king sized beds here. I fell asleep right after pulling sungie into my arms as he hid his face into my chest.

Hyunjin pov.

I can't believe he's really my mate. What the actual hell is going on. And also the fact that minho knew before us.

I walked into our room, such a cute pup. He's really my omega, I can't believe this. Minho is right, I need to tell him soon.

I laid next to him keeping distance as he still doesn't know about us being mates. He is an omega and me being alpha it's really not a good idea being so close to him.

I'm still sleepy so I just tried to fall asleep.

(1 a.m)
Felix pov.

I woke up with hyunjin next to me. Isn't sungie supposed to share room with me? I guess minho wanted to be with sungie. I also don't wanna be panaroid but I'm quite scared of him. I know he's an alpha as minho told us. I think he won't do anything to me but I'm still scared of him. I looked at the time and saw that we slept the whole day and teacher is gonna be angry.

There's like 5 teachers and I bat all of them wondered where we were. I just laid back down and looked at hyunjin, he looks so peaceful. I decided to go back to sleep. I'm already prepared for the scolding in the morning. I just hope it won't be that one teacher, he is hitting us when we do something wrong and he is here with us. Please, let the teacher be mine and sungies head teacher.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm so bored.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3