chapter 34

Felix pov.

It's already the day we're going back. I'm getting so hopeless as the man's really always with me. He truly stayed with me from the time in the bathroom. Since then I've always been cold and I hear his voice all the time. My head hurts so much from him. I don't know what to do anymore. I've gotten really sensitive to cold weather and I got really pale since then. Everyone is so worried for me. I started to isolate myself. My head hurts. I seriously need help.

We are in the bus and I'm trying to sleep but I really can't. He's talking nonstop, he really knows how to mess with me.

"Lixie? Are you sure you're fine?" I heard aungie ask, I can't be mean to him anymore. I need to tell him what's happening. I have to stop dealing with this alone.

"No, I'm not actually. The man is still haunting me. I need help sungie, I'm scared." I said as he looked at me worried.

"Aw, lixie. Don't worry we will figure something out." He told me and I nodded. We have to. I can't bear this anymore. It's been few days and I'm just done. I just wanna have a good sleep and a day without headache.

*Out of the bus*

As soon as I saw my parents, I ran up to them and told them everything about my headaches and that man. They promised to help me. My dad immediately went to make a call. And came back after.

"I got something that will help you. Let the driver take you, eomma and others to our house, I will be right back, I promise." He said, kissed my forehead and left to god knows where.

"Come on sweetheart, appa said he will help you and he will. We will find a distraction before he comes back, alright?" I nodded and we arrived to our house with everyone.

We sat down on the sofa and my eomma looked at hyunjin.

"So you're lixie's mate?" He asked and just stared at him for a while. I felt how hyunjin tensed up. Oh boy, you don't have a reason yet, wait for my appa.

"Yes." Hyunjin said and my eomma stayed quiet for a little while before getting up and hugging him like crazy.

"Awww, how cute. I think you can take care of my son. He's really sensitive and needs someone to protect him but I think you can do that looking at you." My eomma said looking him up and down. He's so straightforward.

"Eomma, I think appa is back." I said as I heard a car pull up in the driveway. It was really appa and he help something in his hand, looks like pills.

After he came inside I found out these are really pills.

"Lixie, these will help you. Only one of these for a week should be enough so you have more than enough. Don't worry, we will figure something better but until then, start taking these." Appa said and I immediately took one. I stopped hearing him after like 10 minutes. That's crazy, I love those pills. I will be able to finally rest in peace and have a good night sleep.

"Thank you so much appa! They already work!" i said as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad baby. Who is this boy anyway. I think I saw him already." Appa asked and hyunjin smiled at him.

"Yes sir, we already met at the police station." At that I shivered. oh gosh, I wanna forget that soon.

"Oh yes! Who are you son?" Appa asked and now is the moment hyunjin should tense up, this is going to be hard for him.

"I'm your son's mate." Hyunjin said as he looked down nervously.  My appa's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
The school just started and they already want some tests and quizzes of what we remember. This is going to be the death of me.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3