2. Training!

Your p.o.v

You get woken up by Tuk voice's. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Finally sleeping beauty is awake." I hear Tauri voice. I flip him off and lay back down. Pulling a blanket over my head. "No, Y/N get up. We have training today." Calian says, I groan and sit up. I see Tsireya, Tuk, Neteyam, Aonung, and two unfamiliar boys and a girl. "Can I please have 5 more minutes?" I gave Calian a pouty look, I watch Calian take a breath. "Okay 5 more minutes, but that is it."

I give him a smile and lay back down and close my eyes. "You baby her to much Calian." I hear Tauri say. "I do not." I sit up and stretch. "So it doesn't cause a problem, I'll be awake and train. Happy?" Tauri smiles "Yes, thank you" I roll my eyes at him. "Oh, Y/N  that is Lo'ak, Rotxo, and Kiri." Alo says. I nod and look at them. "Nice to meet y'all."

10 minutes later-

All of us is out side. Tsireya, Aonung, Rotxo, Kiri  Neteyam, and Lo'ak jump into the water. My brothers go in right after. I stand on the platform. I take a breath and jump in. Heading down into the water. I see all of the fish and plants. I get amazed by it and start looking around. I make sure to keep up with my brothers and the rest of the people.

I watch my brothers go up for water, along with the other's. I go up as well and take a breath. "It's so beautiful down there." My brothers look at me and along with the other's. "Yes, it is." Calian says giving me a smile. "Are y'all ready to mount an ilu?" Tsireya asked us. I give her a confusion look and than at my brothers. "Ilu" I repeat "Yes, come I'll show you."

Everyone follows Tsireya to the shore. She calls up some ilu, I watch my brothers get close to it. "So beautiful" I hear Alo say. "Ilu don't create bond's, they let you ride them and go off to a next person." I hear Tsireya tells us. "I think I should go feed my griffen" I mumble. "Y/N?" Tsireya asked, I don't answer her. I get up and walk away.

I find my griffen and he walks over to me. I place my hand on the top of his nose. I take a breath and close my eyes. I than hear footsteps coming towards me. I turn my head to see Neteyam and Aonung. "Woah, is that thing dangerous." I look at my Griffen and shake my head no. "You ran off before we could train you on an ilu." Aonung tells me, I turn my glaze from him.

"I don't wanna betray my griffen, starting a bond with something that doesn't even stay with you, that's just.." I take a breath and look down, biting my lower lip again. "You don't wanna break trust." I look up at Neteyam, "Exactly!" I say, I realized I just shouted.

Both of the boys let out a small laugh. I watch Aonung walk over to me and my griffen steps in front of us. I smile and place my hand on the side of my griffen's head. "It's okay Wayra, they are friend's." I move my glaze back to the two boy's. "His name is Wayra?" I give Aonung a smile and nod my head. "Can I pet him?" I look at Neteyam and back at Wayra.

"Sure, but let him smell you first. Just to make sure you're not a dangerous person." Neteyam walks over to Wayra, he holds up his hand towards Wayra. Wayra smells him, I watch Wayra lay down on his stomach. "What does that mean?" I smile and look at the two boy's. "He is giving you permission to touch him."

Neteyam place his hand on Wayra head. I watch him run his hand through Wayra fur. "Can I do it too?" I look at Aonung and nod my head. Aonung moves his hand down to Wayra nose. Wayra takes a sniff and place his head flat on the sand. Aonung runs his fingers through his fur. They pet Wayra for 5 minutes. "He likes y'all" I say sitting down in the sand.

Both of them look at me. "What?" I say, both of them give me a grin. "What?" I say again, they both look at each other. "Noting" Aonung says. I look at them for a moment, I roll my eyes and shake my head. After a few minutes, I hear footsteps running towards us. I see Tuk running towards us. Wayra must know it's a child because he doesn't move at all. Tuk gets to us and she sit next to me.

"So what game should we play?" I look at Tuk and shrug my shoulder. "It's up to you Y/N" she says with a smile on her face. I look down and bite my lip again. Thinking for a moment, "Hide and seek?" I ask, Tuk gives me a smile and nods her hand. "I'll hide first" "Okay" I close my eyes and I hear footsteps take off running. I start counting in my head, I bite my lower lip when I feel people eyes on me. I open my eyes and I see Neteyam and Aonung look at me.

I stand up, I start to walk away. "Y/N?" I hear Neteyam voice. I turn my head and look at him. "Stop biting your lip" I give him a confusion look. "He's right Y/N stop doing it" Aonung tells me. "Y'all can't tell me what to do" I say crossing my arms. Both of the boys stand up and walk towards me. "We can make you sweetheart" Aonung tells me. Both of the boys start to walk away. I blink a couple of times out of shock.

Come on Y/N get your head in the game. Go look for Tuk.

Author: more coming soon