13! Why are you so tempting?

Your p.o.v 

My eyes widen at his words. "W-what?" Neteyam gives me a grin. He starts push more against me, holding my arms to the side of the tree. His eyes are contacted to mine. "I'll do anything to take you up against this tree right now." I blush and turn my face away from him. He chuckles and gets close to my ear. "But you would like that wouldn't you baby girl?" I keep my glaze away from him. I feel him kiss behind my ear, he starts moving his kisses down my neck. I let out a small moan. "Y/n!" I hear Tauri call out to me. Neteyam immediately backs away from me. I turn around and watch Tauri gets closer to us. "This isn't over princess" before I could reply Tauri is already standing Infront of me with his arms cross. I sigh "What did I do know?"

Tauri rolls his eyes. "You're suppose to be resting" I groan at that response. "Come on Y/n let's go rest before Calain rips you a new asshole." Tauri looks at Neteyam and back at me. "Wait what were y'all doing here alone?" My eyes widen and I get reminded of his words. I bring my legs and press my thighs together to get rid of some of the arching pain. Neteyam must have noticed because he is grinning at me. "We weren't alone, Rotxo was here but he left because my sister needed him." Neteyam says, I nod agreeing with him. Tauri looks between us for a moment, before shregging his shoulders at us.

"Let's go home Y/n" "O-okay" I follow Tauri back towards the hut. It's silent, "I'm not dumb you know." I blink a couple of time before looking at Tauri wide eyed. "W-what?" Tauri laughs and shakes his head. "If y'all wanted to do some swim lessons together that's all you had to say. I'm not Calain you know." I let out a breath of relief. "Yes, swim lessons." We get home and I walk in, Calain doesn't look happy. I just decide to go lay down and try to fall asleep.

°°°Next Morning°°°

Waking up in pain, my whole body hurts. I have no idea why though. I slowly sit up and see all my brothers sleeping. That's odd usually they are up by now. Looking around the room, seeing the clouds are covering the sun. It looks like it's going to rain. Rain.. it had to be rain.. I get up and head out of the hut. Might as well get shit done before it started to rain. I start my morning chores that the village gave me to do as my part. I'm working on making a net. I do it just like I was taught to do it back at my old village. I'm guessing they make them the same. Hopefully they do or I'll be in hella trouble.

"Morning" I hear a deep voice tell me from behind me. I take a deep breath already knowing who is behind me. I turn my head and see both Aonung and Neteyam behind me. I turn back around looking away from them. Not saying a word to them. Maybe if I don't say anything to them, they would leave me alone. Great idea y/n wonderful idea. "Princess?" I hear the raspy voice say behind me. I feel myself melt down into the sand. I snap out of it amd straighten up more. "Y-yea?" "You do know you're being a bad girl right now?" I stay silent for a moment, before feeling a hand wrap around my throat. Pulling me back some, my head is know leaning back on someone's thigh.

I look up to see Aonung giving me a blank face. No emotion written on his face at all. "Darling when you are asked a question you answer." I nod my head, I feel him grip my throat some more. I gasp and dig my hands into the sand. Gripping a handful of sand. Clenching my legs closed. I watch Neteyam get Infront of me. He gets down on his knees. "Y-you guys, w-we can't do t-this here. W-w-well get in-" I get interpreted with a kisses getting places on the inside of my thighs. "I haven't had breakfast yet princess." My eyes widen. Looking up at Aonung, he gives me a smirk. "I haven't either darling, so should we do this here or my hut?"

"T-the hut" I answer. Feeling Neteyam's he closer to my pussy. I try to push myself against, but the bastard would just back away from me. Aonung let's me go, Neteyam stands up. Neteyam than picks me up, I slowly release the sand from out of my hands. Resting my head against Neteyam's rest. Hearing his heart beat. It's steady and relaxing. We get to the hut, Neteyam place me down. "Strip whore."

Author: look guys next chapter will be nothing but smut I PROMISE!!! But I hope some of y'all are respectful and read this. I will not be posting on Saturday just so I can have a day off from everything. I just want my mental health to be okay, so the story will be okay. If that makes since. Anyways thank you for still being here. Tomorrow I will make a smut chapter so here is the warning for that.