37. Neteyam Day 2

Your p.o.v

Grinding against Aonung hand. Feeling his hand cuff my pussy some more. Neteyam jaw clench, he's just watching us. Watching me. Hearing a small chuckle from Aonung. That chuckle sends shivers down my spine.

"Look at him darling. Look how jealous he is getting."

I head Aonung whisper in my ear. My eyes slowly make my way towards Neteyam face. His eyes are dark. His jaw clenched and firm. I slowly reach my hand out towards him. I don't want him to feel jealous. Especially since I'm dating him too. I don't want him to feel neglected, that's not fair to him.

Neteyam hand grips mine. Pinning it down to the bed. His darken eyes set on mine. My hips stop grinding against Aonung hand admittedly.

"Get up. Now."

His words are commanding and rough. My heart just skips a beat. Feel a smirk from Aonung on the back of my neck after he just placed a kiss on the back of my neck. Slowly making my way out of the bed. Aonung hand falls onto the bed once I get up.

"Let's go."

Neteyam says gripping ahold of my hand. Dragging me off somewhere. His grip on my wrist hurts. I try to avoid the pain come from my wrist. After a few seconds I hiss in pain. I'm guessing that caused him to snap out of his thoughts. He looks at me and looks down at my wrist. We are somewhere in the woods now.

He opens his hand to see my wrist. Seeing its red from his hand. He pulls my hand up to his face. Placing a small kiss onto my wrist. My heart skips a beat. He just hurt me and now my heart is blooming with love for him. Is that my toxic trait?

I don't want to be toxic. Not with him. Not with Aonung. I left toxicity a long time ago for a reason. I refuse to go back through all that hell. He places small kisses all around my wrist. He's being genital with me. Wrapping his other arm around my waist and pulling my body closer to his body.

"I didn't mean to hurt you princess."

His voice is soft and caring. I can tell he means that. I can tell he doesn't like hurting me. He is kind hearted like that. Maybe not kind to everyone, but to me he is 100% just that. I look at him for a moment.

"I know."

Is all I can say back. He brings my hand down from his face. Looking at me. His face coming closer to mine.

"I just don't like when Aonung pushes my limits. He knew damn well today is my day and he pushed his fucking limits. I mean I don't mind sharing you with him. He just needs to know I'm a very territorial man."

His eyes moves to mine. He uses his index finger and thumb to bring my face up to look at him more.

"You need to understand that too. I usually don't like to share my love. You understand everything I'm doing right now I'm doing because I'm in love with you."

My eyes widen. He smiles and place a small kiss on my forehead. He push some hair out of my face. Pushing that some of hair behind my ear.

"Don't look so surprised. We've said I love you before."

"I'm not surprised, just scared I'm gonna fuck that up."

He makes a confused face.

"Why would you fuck it up?"

I don't answer his question right away. It takes me a moment before I do answer.

"Because you and Aonung will get jealous over each other. You both proved that today. I don't wanna bring you guys against each other or ruin anything. I love you both. I know that can seem impossible or wrong to most people. But I do and I don't want to fuck what we have up."

Neteyam chuckles lightly.

"We will always stick by your side princess even if you bring us hell."

I smile and shake my head. He kisses my head again, before intertwining our fingers together.

"Lets go I set up something for you."

I nod and follow him to where ever the hell he is taking me. We walk just a few ways before he moves a bunch of bushes. I see a blanket on the sand and two boards. I make a confused look. What is the boards for? I question myself. He leads me towards the blanket and boards.

"Today my love we will be surfing."

(You guys I'm adding surfing in as a date. I know they most likely don't surf. I just think it will be a fun little date for them.)

"Surfing?"

I question him. He walks over to one of the boards and brings it back to me.

"Yes that is what I said. I will show you how."

I smile and grab the board. He grabs his. Running into the water. I follow right behind him. He place the board underneath him. I watch him use his arms to move the board to where he needs to go. I follow what he did. We head far out into the water. Watching a wave come in. I watch Neteyam turn his board around and starts moving forward. Catching the wave and standing up on his board.

He starts balancing himself on his board. Surfing on the board. He gives me a cheeky smile. The wave dies down and he heads down into the water. I see another wave coming at me. I turn my board around. 'Just like he did.' I think to myself. I start pushing my board forward. Catching the wave. Slowly standing up. I keep my balance for a just a few second and fall down into the water.

I swim back up just to hear a laughing Neteyam. We go on like that all day. I finally catch on after awhile. We came out of the water just a few times. We ate, drinked water, did any other stuff we needed to do before getting back. I finally stayed on a wave without following. Neteyam would clap his hands. After a few more hours we started to head home.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kiss the side of my head.

"You did a wonderful job today my love."

"Thank you."

I give him a bright smile. We make it to our hut. Heading inside seeing Aonung standing up with his arms cross and that same girl I be a the fuck out of for fingering herself in my bed is there.

_________________________________________
Wow such a long fucking chapter. I tried making it longer to make up for my lost time. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will try to keep posting and keep you guys entertained. Night guys or morning.