38. Girl

Your P.O.V

Heading inside seeing Aonung standing up with his arms cross and that same girl I beat the fuck out of for fingering herself in my bed is there. Raising my eye brows up. I glare at the girl with fire in my eyes. Aonung goes to touch me but I move out the way from him. Crossing my arms.

"Why the fuck is that girl here?"

My question lingers in the air for a second. Aonung eyes staying on me for a second because of me not letting him touch me. The girl stand up and heads over to me. I hold my ground. I watch her lower herself to the ground in front of me.

She is on her knees. I make a confused look at the girl. She refuse to look at me in the face. Keeping her head down.

"I'm sorry for how I've behaved. I will leave you all alone for now on."

The girl actually sounds honest with those words. I uncross my arms. My eyes dancing between the girl and Aonung.

"Its all right. Now get out."

The girl gets up right away and hurry off out of the hut. I look at Aonung with a glare. He gives me one of those grins.

"Don't look at me like that. You aren't cute. I was about to tear you both a new asshole."

He goes to touch me again. I slap his hands away.

"Don't touch me. I don't like you at the moment."

His jaw clench. I turn my attention to Neteyam.

"Wanna cuddle?"

Neteyam gives me a smile.

"Of course I do princess."

We go lay down. My back facing Neteyam front. I look at Aonung who is now glaring at us both.

"You can lay down just don't touch me."

He heads over to our bed. Laying down in front of me. We lock eyes for a moment. I look away from him. Turning my body over. Shoving my face into Neteyam chest. Neteyam arm wraps around me. Rubbing my back. After a few minutes I soon fall asleep.

***

Neteyam p.o.v

She is sleeping like the princess she is. Aonung is jealous I can tell. She is making him feel how I felt this morning. She is starting to move more than usual. She wants Aonung to hold her too.

"Hold her."

Aonung smiles and moves his arm around her waist. She starts to relax.

"She is going to be the death of me."

Aonung says pulling her a little closer to him. I chuckle at his comment.

"You made me jealous this morning. She was making you feel that now."

Aonung hums and watch her sleep for a second.

"She told me she is scared she will fuck up this relationship. I told her she couldn't break us no matter what. She doesn't want us to fight over her. She doesn't want us to get jealous over each other. So we have to work on getting along."

Aonung listens to my words nodding his head to my words.

"We get along.. Kinda. We aren't going anywhere. She belongs to us and we belong to her."

I give a small smile to him. I kiss my princess forehead. She snuggles closer to me. Aonung rubs her waist a second before kissing the back of her head. After that we slowly fall asleep.

***

Your P.O.V

Waking up the next morning. Snuggled in between two big giants. I smile and stay still not wanting to wake them up. I stay like the for a few minutes. Boring myself out. I decided to get out of the bed. The two males stay asleep. I find something to write with and a something to write on.

Writing down I went out for a little while. I leave and head into the village. Seeing different smiles and everyone doing different stuff. I ask different people if I could help out and they let me. I'm helping make a basket out of vines. A lady shows me how to do it. To make different designs.

Laughing and joking around with some of the villagers. I cross paths with people dancing and playing instruments they made. I start to dance around with them. Dancing to the beat. Kiri and Tsireya is here. I start to dance with them. Twirling around and laughing.

The beat speeds up. Kiri, Tsireya, and I start dancing and twirling faster. The music stops and everyone starts laughing. I seeing Ronal out the corner of my eye. She gives me a smile and claps her hands a little. I give her a bright smile. I bend down to her bring my fingers from my head down. I come back up wared.

She heads over to me. Walking gracefully towards me. Kiri and Tsireya comes and stands next to me. Ronal reach us.

"Who taught you to dance?"

"My mother before she passed away."

Ronal nods her head. She looks at Tsireya.

"Teach her some of our ways to dance. She shall start dancing with you for all our festivals."

Ronal says before walking off before Tsireya even says anything back. My eyes widen. I look at Tsireya for a moment. Blanking a few times. She gives me a big smile.

"I'll come by and give you everything you need later."

I nod she and Kiri leaves. I smile and head off towards my Griffin. I see Waya eating some fish. Calian must have feed him for me. He usually does when he feeds his. I fun my hand up and down Waya side. Petting him. Smoothing out his fur.

"Hello my friend."

He push his nose against my stomach. Snuggling up to me in a way. I smile and pet his head. I kiss his head.

"You don't like it when we leave you while your sleep. You shouldn't do it to us."

I hear Aonung voice. I smile and turn around. Looking at him. Neteyam standing next to him.

"Good morning to you both. Nice to see you both."

Aonung walks over to me. Pushing some of my hair out of my face.

"I need to fuck you so how about we head home."

He whispers in my ear. My face turns bright red. My heart even speeds up.

_________________________________________
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SPICY CHAPTER. YOU ARE BEING WARNED. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Peace out you guys.