34: GIRL!

Yn p.o.v

Walking into the hut. Seeing a girl on her back. Legs spread, her fingers working at her pussy. Her head is thrown back, causing her to not know I was there. She moans louder. Neteyam and Aonung nowhere in sight.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I shout at the girl. The girl shot ups off the bed. She starts to cover herself up with the blanket. My fucking blanket.

"Who the hell are you!"

The girl shouts at me. I inhale a sharp breath. I know this bitch isn't yelling at me in my own home.

"Who the hell are you? You are in my fucking home!"

The girl eyes widen. She scoffs and looks at me up and down. She stands up with a tight hold on the blanket.

"You're the bitch Aonung and Neteyam left me for. They downgraded."

I inhale another breath. Placing up my hair with a tie. I punch the girl in the face. She falls to the floor. I get on top of her and start punching her in the face over an over. She would hit me some. Next thing I know I'm getting pulled off of her by my brother Tauri.

"LET ME GO!"

The girl would be on the ground. Her face bloody and crying. I'd have blood running down my jaw from her splitting my lip. Her blood all over my knuckles. Breathing heavy. Tauri would have a tight grip on me so I don't pounce on her again. He covers up my eyes. He starts whispering stuff in my ear. Trying to calm me down. The girl I guess ran out of the hut.

Tauri would let me go. My hand shaking, the pain rushing into my hand. My breath would become shaky. He would go to touch me. I move away from him.

"Yn, you..you aren't him. Okay? You're okay. Whatever she did or said she deserved it."

Letting out a sob. I would make myself sit on the floor. Tauri rush by my side. He push some strands of hair out of my face.

"Take breathes."

I nod, letting out sobs while trying to calm myself down.

Tauri p.o.v

I walked into Yn hut to give her some of her books. She loves to read in her free time. She started staying with Aonung and Neteyam so I decided to bring them to her. When I got here she was punching some girl in the face.

I had to pull her off of her before she killed her. Now I'm trying to comfort Yn. She hiccuping now from all the crying she is doing. My jaw would clench. The thing about Yn she hates fighting. A tough girl who hates that. She was abused by that ex-boyfriend of hers.

She knows what it's like to be under the fist. That's why she is broken and crying. I know not to smother her in questions when she is lile this. That only makes the crying and heavy breathing worse. Where the hell is Neteyam and Aonung?

Hearing her sobs slowly stop. Her breathing starts to become back normal, but shakey. She looks up at me. Her eyes wet, red, and a little puffy. I use my thumbs to wipe her tears away. She sniffs in responds.

"Wanna tell me what happen?"

She nods her head and looks down at her bloody hands. She lets out a shakey breath. I get up quickly, getting a bowl and feeling it up with warm water. Getting a clean cloth. Walking over to her and sitting next to her again. I grab her hands softly.

She stays silent and doesn't pull away from me. I start by tapping an end of the cloth into the water. I start cleaning the blood off her hands.

"Talk to me little sister."

"She said I took Aonung and Neteyam away from her. She called me a bitch. She yelled at me in my own home. And she called me a downgrade. So I lost it over something so little."

"Who the fuck did that?"

We both hear a deep voice say from behind us. We both turn our heads. Seeing Aonung and Neteyam standing at the door. They see Yn in dried blood and her eyes still puffy and red. Their eyes feel with rage.

_________________________________________
WOW!!! DRAMA CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT.