46. Baby names.

Neteyam p.o.v

Waking up with half of my body hurting. I groan and turn my head to see Aonung sitting next to my bed. I go to sit up; but Aonung stopped me shaking his head.

"You're weak and you need to gather your strength."

Letting out a breath and keeping my glaze on him.

"I know. My strength is needed to kill Quaritch."

Aonung sighs and gives me I need to tell you something look.

"What is it?"

He doesn't answer me right away.

"Answer me Aonung!"

He lets out a sharp breath.

"You can't leave this room until you get better promise me that first."

I narrow my eyes at him. I nod my head once.

"Alright, I promise."

I won't go back on my word Aonung knows that.

"Yn she gave birth last night."

My eyes widen. I sit up again. Giving Aonung a are you serious look. Except that will make me break my word.

"She gave birth last night?"

I question. Aonung shakes his head. I watch a smile come across his face.

"A little boy and a girl. They look just like us."

My heart drops. I start to stand up. Aonung place his hand on my shoulder.

"I have to see them."

"No, you can't. You are wounded."

"Aonung move out the way."

He shakes his head no. My blood starts to boil. I try to hang on to my temperature. Trying to stay calm. We go on about me staying or going for 5 minutes. Finally I get irritated.

"Aonung they are my children too!"

I pause for a moment. Aonung eyes widen.

"And yn will be my wife. Now I'll tell you again. Move!"

Aonung sighs and moves out the way. We both start heading to our hut. I walk in and see yn sleeping with my son and daughter. Any angry I felt left my body within just a second. I walk over to yn side. My son looks just like me. Some of Aonung and Yn in him, but he has my main features.

My daughter looks just like Aonung. She is so beautiful. I grab a hold of yn hand. Kissing her palm. Aonung sits next to me. I look at him.

"She did this by herself. She needed us and we were gone fighting that demon. He will die."

Aonung place his hand on my shoulder. Nodding to my words in agreement. I watch my Princess turn her head. She opens her eyes. Her eyes dance between Aonung and I. She gives us a smile. Her hand moves out of mine. She place her hand on the side of my face.

"You're alright. I thought something horrible happen to you."

My eyes glance over to Aonung. He didn't tell her I was wounded. I look back at my Princess. Kissing her palm. Feeling her warm palm on my lips.

"I'm alright baby. You did such a wonderful job. They are beautiful."

My son head turns. I watch his eye brows pinch together. He starts to cry. Yn groans and sits up. Aonung grabs him before any of us could react.

"It's okay your daddy is here."

Aonung says in a coo voice. I watch yn face turns into a shocked one. We both Aonung rock our son. He has a smile on his face. Our son slowly stops crying, his hand reaching up in the air. I place my index finger into his hand. His little hand squeezes my finger.

"We still have to name them."

Aonung and I turn our attention to her. I watch her eyes move to our daughter.

"I've been thinking about giving them the same letter name as you both. Since our son looks like Neteyam more. I was thinking No'otx. Our daughter looks more like Aonung so I was thinking Aria."

I look at Aonung. I give him a pleased look. I get one in return. I grab my Princess chin and kiss her. Kissing her rough but making sure love is poured into that kiss. Her hand turns into a fist against my chest. I pull back leaving her breathless.

"No'otx and Aria it is."

Yn smiles and looks at Aonung. She moves closer to him. Making sure to not hurt Aria in the process. She place a soft kiss on Aonung lips. Aonung and I sit on either side of yn. While our babies started breastfeeding. We keep her shielded and safe. The only thing left is Aonung and I marrying her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think what took me so long to write this chapter was trying to figure out the baby names. I hope No'otx and Aria is okay. Please let me know if I should change them. Enjoy this chapter everyone.

Thoughts?