27! Birthday!?

Your pov 

Waking up from the sun shining in my eyes. I sit up and focus my eyes on the center of the bed. I see Neteyam and Aonung sleeping peacefully. I remember what I saw yesterday. I look down at the floor. I must have zoned out for a moment because I feel someone kiss my shoulder.

I turn my head, meeting eyes with Aonung. Aonung looks at me for a moment. He must have notice my 'hurt but I'll pretend to be fine look.'

"Baby girl we know what you saw yesterday. We weren't flirting with her or doing anything with her. We was just talking to her about what happen. We threaten her told her to not touch or come near you again." -Aonung

Feeling my body relax. I let out a breathe, feeling arms wrap around my waist. Feeling a head lay down on my shoulder.

"Good morning princess." -Neteyam

"Good morning Neteyam"

"Happy birthday"

Both males say at the same time. I roll my eyes at them. Feeling a hand wrap around my chin. I realize it was Aonung hand, he pulls face towards him.

"Baby girl roll them again and they will end up rolling in the back of your head." -Aonung

My eyes widen at his words. Neteyam smiles and kiss the side of my neck. He moves his hands up my stomach. Moving his hands up my top.

I gasp when I feel his thumb and index finger punching my nipple. I moan and arch my back some. Aonung keeps eye contact with me. Moving his hand from my chin and down to my neck. Gripping my neck some. I whine,

"Neteyam I think we still have some planning to do." - Aonung

Feeling Neteyam slide his hands out of my top. I give them a pouty look,

"Pouting doesn't work on us baby. We'll see you later tonight." - Aonung

He kisses the side of my head, while Neteyam kiss my cheek. Both of them leave outside of the hut. I sigh and crawl onto the bed some more. I cover up, soon after falling asleep again.

-Hours later-

Waking up by hearing Calian voice to 'wake the fuck up.' I groan and just place my head underneath the covers.

"I don't give two shits if it's your birthday or not. You will get your lazy ass up." -Calian

I groan louder, placing my hand outside of the blanket. Flipping him off, right than I feel the blanket get ripped off of me. Feeling the cold air hit my body. I shiver and sit up off the bed.

"All I want to do is sleep Calian."

"Well we have the day planned for you, so up now! I won't tell you again." -Calian

I huff and force myself to get out of the bed. Calian grabs my hand pulling me out of the hut. I know not to complain or argue with Calian. When he has his heart set on something he sticks to it.

That's kinda what I like about Calian he sticks to whatever he wants to do. We make our way down to the edge of the beach. Seeing Ronal and Neytiri sitting on a rock together.

I glance over at Calian, we head over to the two females. When we get to them they greet us.

"Y

Happy birthday" -Neytiri

"Happy birthday" -Ronal

I look at Calian.

"Does the whole island know about today?"

Calian lets out a small chuckle.

"Do you not like your birthday?" -Ronal

I look at her and shake my head. She holds out her hand to me. I take it and sit next to her.

"Lets start with your teaching. First thing first who is your great mother?" -Ronal

I think for a moment. Lo'ak told me it started with an E, but that doesn't sound right to me. I've been saying it with an A my whole life. Maybe I should just go with my gut.

"Aywa"

Neytiri take a deep breath.

"No, Eywa" -Neytiri

"That's what I said. Aywa"

Neytiri flicks me in the head. I wince and place my hand on top of my head.

"Eeeeywa" -Neytiri

"Eywa?"

Neytiri relax some when I finally say it right. I liked it with an A better, think back to Lo'ak he said ot wrong too. If he grow up with his mother and she taught him. Why did he tell me the wrong name of our great mother?

That thought stays in my head through out the whole lesson. Ronal taught me about how the water is life. The water gives us what we need to live. We need the water to drink, eat, hunt, pass our navi to the Eywa.

After we are done, we start to head back into the village. I see Tonowari and Jake standing together. We make our way towards them. They greet us happily like good husband's.

"Happy birthday Y

" -Jake

"Happy birthday" -Tonowari

I give them a small smile.

"I should go see Alo before he gets mad at me for not seeing him."

I go to walk away,

"Wait, actually you need to come with us." -Tonowari

I raise an eyebrow up at him. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Why?"

"Because our sons would have a stroke if you didn't." -Jake

I let out a small laugh. I agree to go with them. We make our way to the center of the village. I see lights beautiful lights lighting up the village. I see Neteyam holding flowers and Aonung holding my favorite fruit. I give them a smile.

Author: Yay I did it you guys. Next chapter tomorrow. Sorry if some spelling his off. Its 2:20 A.M where I live. So goodnight my loves!!! I'll write more later today.