42. Months.

Okay let me explain what will be happening in this chapter. I'm only doing 100 chapters for each book I write. So going through the months will shorten all of your chapters. And I know most of you won't like that. So I will explain what happen in the months of the pregnancy all in this chapter. Please stick with me while I write this.
_________________________________________

Your p.o.v

Month 1 Nov.

The first month wasn't so bad. I've learn to deal with all of the attention from the tribe people. Aonung and Neteyam was clingy more than anything. Making sure I didn't do anything risky to harm myself or the baby. My stomach isn't big yet either. Can barely believe I was pregnant. If Ronal wouldn't have told me, I wouldn't believe it either.

Month 2 Dec.

The second month my stomach got a little bigger. My breast too. Ronal and Neytiri told me that was normal. I don't know if I like the idea of babies sucking on my breasts, but I have to do what I have to do. Ronal has me doing daily work outs now. To make sure I keep my body strong. I can't even eat most of the foods I like because Ronal won't let me.

Month 3 Jan.

Aonung and Neteyam are being distant from me. That sores my heart. I try and give them their space. I know they could be feeling stress and worry by starting to be new parents. I don't blame them. All the attention can stress anyone out. Especially if they get the same question every freaking time. The baby is strong along with my body. Neytiri and Ronal keeps switching my diets. I follow them because well I'm afraid of them.

Tonowari and Jake are being distant too. I'm still not sure what they told that night. I decided to keep giving them their privacy. Because I would expect them to give me mine. My brothers keep me safe when Aonung and Neteyam aren't around. I tell them I'm fine and don't need body guards. But men are men. They are stupid and don't listen to anything I tell them. So fucking stubborn.

Month 4 Feb.

Neteyam and Aonung aren't avoiding me as much anymore. They told me what their fathers told them. If the baby looks like Neteyam than he or she will be another great warrior. If the baby looks like Aonung than he or she will be the next for chief or tashik. They needed to be prepared for this baby. They remove my brothers for the day. They take me out to the ocean today. Fucking finally. I wasn't aloud near the ocean for so long.

Wrapping my arms around Aonung waist while we ride out on the ilu. Neteyam behind us, diving underneath the water. Looking at all if the fish and plants. Enjoying the fresh water run through my body. Coming up for air and the ilu swims in a circle. I look at Neteyam with a smile on my face. He holds out his hand towards me. I grab his hand. Kiss Aonung shoulder. He rubs his hand on my thigh.

Neteyam pulls me on the back of his ilu. He starts to swim out of the reef. The sun feels good on my skin. Aonung falls close behind us. We go into the caves. Our own hide out. I smile and swim off the ilu towards the shore. Laying down on the sand. Neteyam and Aonung on either side of me. We have a fun night after that.

Month 5 Mar.

"I'm fat.."

I mumble to myself. Aonung wraps his arms around my waist. Kissing my shoulder. He place his hands on my now showing stomach.

"Darling, if you call yourself fat one more damn time. I'm gonna leave hand prints all of that pretty ass of yours."

I look up at Aonung once I turn around in his grasp. Wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I might be into that, you don't know."

Aonung chuckles and shakes his head. Feeling a kiss on the back of my head. That must mean it's Neteyam. Giggling and look back at him.

"You are a freak Princess."

"Thank you."

We hang out, Aonung is making my favorite meal. Who know he could cook? Not me. And yes, I had to make sure with Ronal and Neytiri if the food was good to eat. Thank the great mother they said yes.

Heading footsteps come towards our hut. Tonowari comes into view. He doesn't look happy. My heart thuds in my ears. Aonung place a hand on my shoulder. He stands up and heads towards his father. I look at Neteyam he continues cooking.

Aonung comes back and whisper something into Neteyam ear. His ears go down for a moment. I raise an eye brow at them. Neteyam looks at me then my stomach.

"What is going on?"

I question. Aonung inhales a shard breath.

"We need to talk."

Neteyam voice deepens. He is serious. I prepare myself for whatever conversation this about to turn into. My heart beats faster in my chest. They explain to me about the sky people. They explain to me what they did to them before I got here. What they are still doing. My heart sinks I place my hand on my stomach. Looking at Neteyam and Aonung with worry.

Month 6 Apr.

Jake gets a team together to monitor the sky people. The baby is growing bigger every day. Aonung is getting his tribe tattoos. Lucian is doing it in our hut. Aonung ordered him too. Aonung looks sexy as fuck with those tattoos. The tattoos match his tone body really well. He says it didn't hurt while he was getting it done. I chose to believe him. Lucian tells Neteyam he can get his too. Neteyam looks at me.

"What do you say Princess?"

"Why are you asking me?"

Neteyam smirks and kiss the top of my head.

"Because I want to. Yes or no to the tattoos?"

I look at Aonung and then back at Neteyam.

"If you really want them then yes."

Neteyam looks at Lucian.

"I'll go after Aonung."

Lucian eyes move to me.

"Want yours-.."

"No!"

Both Neteyam and Aonung say right at the same time. Laughing a little and feeling a sharp pain on my stomach. Humming in pain a little. Placing my hand on my stomach. Feeling the baby kick my stomach. My eyes widen. Moving to Neteyam and Aonung. Aonung push Lucian back. Lucian gives him a confused look.

"Darling are you okay?"

Neteyam rush over to me. Placing his hand on my stomach. My hand goes on top of his. The baby kicks again. I grunt in pain. Neteyam smiles, Aonung gets up. Aonung hand place firmly next to Neteyam hand. The baby kicks harder.

"Owe. No-.."

I say pushing their hands off my stomach. Feeling the kicking stop.

"Yeah, you guys aren't touching my stomach anymore. The baby kicks harder when your hands are on my stomach."

Aonung kiss my lips. Neteyam kiss my shoulder. I give them both a smile. Lucian clears his throat. Neteyam and Aonung gives him a glare. I laugh, placing a hand over my mouth to stop the laughing. Aonung gets up, getting his tattoo done. Neteyam gets his done right after.

_________________________________________
I'm gonna give Month 7, 8, and 9 there own chapter for my personal reasons. Night or morning. Have a good day or night everyone.