35: What happened?!

Aonung p.o.v

Yn is in tears and bloody. We heard the end of their conversation. My rage made my body feel hot. She looks at us for a second, more tears building up in her little eyes. She turns away from us and look down at her hands.

Tauri is cleaning her hands off. We walk more into the hut. My mind wants to confront her but my body wants to break someone.

"Who was it?"

She stays silent, her bottom lip starts to shake. I reach over and grab her jaw. Turning her head to look at me. She looks at me. Her eyes filled with hurt and sadness.

"Baby girl I want to fix the problem. Who did this?"

"It was a girl.. I don't know the name of. She told me I took you guys from her.."

I look up at Neteyam he nods his head. I make annoyance sigh. Tauri finish cleaning the blood off of her. I look at him and give him a smile. Neteyam gives him a firm handshake.

"Thanks dude."

Tauri would nod his head and make his way out. Neteyam picks her up and carry her to the bed. She claws her way out of his grip. She looking at the bed with disgust and sadness. I look at the bed and back at her with confusion. Neteyam steps closer to her.

"Princess what's wrong."

It takes her a moment to finally answer us.

"That girl was naked.. Pl-playing with herself, w-while calling out both your names.."

My eyes widen. Neteyam fist would tighten into a fist and relax. I walk out of the hut.

Neteyam p.o.v

I make my way to Yn. Wrapping her small body into my arms. She place her hands on my chest. She inhales a breath. She hums, I can tell she likes me being close to her. She wants to be comforted.  Aonung let the hut for an unreason. He is pissed and so am I. I just have a better way of hiding it then he does.

After a few seconds Aonung would walk back in the hut with new pillows, covers, sheets, pillow cases. He place them down next to our feet. I raise an eye brow up at him. He walks over to the bed and rip the bed sheets off the bed. Throwing them outside, along with the pillows.

He walks back over to us. I back up from Yn. He grabs the sides of her face and kiss her deeply. She gasp and place her small hands on Aonung chest. Balling her hands into a small fist. When he pulls back she is breathing heavy. Chest raising and falling rapidly. I smile at the two.

Picking up a sheet and heading over to the bed. Aonung starts to put the pillow cases on the pillows. Yn helping him out. When I was down with the sheets, Aonung and Yn toss the pillows on the bed. Placing them in their right spots. Picking up the cover and placing it neatly on the bed.

Yn has a smile on her face. Fuck she looks so fucking beautiful with a smile. She crawls into the middle of the bed. She lays down and gets comfy before looking at us. Smiling down at her, both of us get down in the bed with her.

She snuggles into her. Her face getting shoved into Aonung chest. Her butt pushing up against my crotch. My jaw tightens.

"Princess don't start something you might not want to finish."

She lets out a small giggle and nod her head. Her eyes closing and she slowly starts to fall asleep. Aonung place her underneath the blanket. We stay silent for a few moments. I can tell Aonung is still angry. Hell I am too.

"We know who did this."

Aonung voice his rough and firm. I look at him and sigh.

"Yeah."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. Why don't you have a day with her like I did."

I look down at my little princess sleeping. Her little face squished against Aonung chest. I smile down at her. Placing a small kiss on her cheek, smiling more when a small smile appears on her face.

"I'll take her for the day. You handle the problem. Make sure you explain everything to your parents because you know how they get."

Aonung nods his head. Soon after both of us would fall asleep right after the other. Keeping Yn in-between us. Holding her tight and keeping her warm.

_________________________________________
AND DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER. LOVE YOU GUYS. BYE.